SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
i actually fucking did it i am so fucking stupid i hate myself why am i doing this i thought i was doing better why am i still getting everything to try to kill myself what the FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aim, zanahori, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
M

marcowiz

Jul 30, 2023
I felt the same a week ago. A day later the email comes, that they dont deliver to private households and that i should never try to order again with this company. 🤷‍♂️ that made me feel even more stupid.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and lostinmythoughts
coolbreeze56

coolbreeze56

Dec 19, 2023
hang in there I had the same feeling when my SN showed up days after I forgot I ordered it

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
I felt the same a week ago. A day later the email comes, that they dont deliver to private households and that i should never try to order again with this company. 🤷‍♂️ that made me feel even more stupid.
It seems it's becoming quite to difficult to get.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and lostinmythoughts
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
Lo
Lol 😂 it's kind of funny! Well too much for killing our self! My body my life I should do whatever I want just my personal opinion what I eat or drink is my business! Everything should be available

• Love
Reactions: fkyou, not-2-b-the-answer and marcowiz
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
There's nothing wrong with you. It's alright, i hope you find peace the way you think it's best. If you think you will regret, maybe you can still cancel the order and get a refund.
I ordered mine yesterday and had some thoughts of cancelling it too.

• Hugs
Reactions: lostinmythoughts and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
i actually fucking did it i am so fucking stupid i hate myself why am i doing this i thought i was doing better why am i still getting everything to try to kill myself what the FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME
If you are able to aquire it. Do not throw it out. It is very hard to get. Keep it in a safe place. You may not have to use it, but it's better to be safe than sorry if you can't get more. 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Sorry you weren't able to aquire it. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
hang in there I had the same feeling when my SN showed up days after I forgot I ordered it
Make sure you keep it safe. 🤗🤗🤗🤗
It seems it's becoming quite to difficult to get.
It's so sad we can't access a peaceful method anymore. For most anyway. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
There's nothing wrong with you. It's alright, i hope you find peace the way you think it's best. If you think you will regret, maybe you can still cancel the order and get a refund.
I ordered mine yesterday and had some thoughts of cancelling it too.
I wouldn't. 🤗 Maybe too late to do that anyway. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: marcowiz and lostinmythoughts
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Lol. Sorry but this made me laugh. Relatable. So why don't you tell me, what is wrong with you Sketch? Let's talk.