• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I got some all natural charcoal, a charcoal chimney and a nice grill.

The problem is I don't know where to do this. I have a few options. I've been thinking my car, but I'm worried someone will see me. I could drive to a park. I'm just worried someone there will come and call 911. I'll need probably about 2 hours to set up. Though I plan to use the grill to make hot dogs. Last meal of hot dogs and fries! I think it'll be a good cover and good last meal. Another option is a tent garage in the back yard, but it's not air tight at all. I could also try the shed. The problem is there is a gap under the door which I guess I could cover up, but the shed is big! and finally I could just buy a tend which I don't want to do because money. But it's scary because if I get caught, and I'm not unconscious for 30 minutes I'll be a potato.

I told my gf I bought a grill, she doesn't know it's real purpose. God I hate this so much. I've been crying all morning. I'm just excited to stop living in this nightmare.

Reactions: etherealspring and Praestat_Mori
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
It's not 100% necessary & is really expensive..

But to give yourself the best chance of not getting brain damage, I would highlyyyyyyyy reccomend a CO analyzer that can read AT LEAST 10kppm<3

Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
socrates

socrates

Dec 3, 2019
It's not 100% necessary & is really expensive..

But to give yourself the best chance of not getting brain damage, I would highlyyyyyyyy reccomend a CO analyzer that can read AT LEAST 10kppm<3
where can i find one?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you plan to use the grill for your last meal, you should prepare fresh glowing coal afterwards. When the coal stopped smoking and is glowing red it's the best time to get it inside.

where can i find one?
Depending on where you live, Amazon, Ebay, online stores but afaik they're kinda expensive maybe 300-400$ sth like that.

Reactions: rozeske
socrates

socrates

Dec 3, 2019
If you plan to use the grill for your last meal, you should prepare fresh glowing coal afterwards. When the coal stopped smoking and is glowing red it's the best time to get it inside.

Depending on where you live, Amazon, Ebay, online stores but afaik they're kinda expensive maybe 300-400$ sth like that.
That's way to expensive sadly. I've canceled the order for now. I'll need to reconsider my method

• Hugs
E

esistzeit

šŸŽ¶ Will my soul ever rest in peace? šŸŽ¶
Jul 17, 2024
I attempted CO and failed. I was left with scars, never damage and my life has been much worse ever since.

I do not mean to discourage you, but if you really want to use this method, make sure to:
  • Do it in a completely sealed environment (air must not escape).
  • Not be found (incompletion may lead to serious damage).
  • Use enough charcoal. That's what ruined me, too little of it. Really, burn as much of it as you can.
I did it in my room (3mx3mx3m), sealed everything, used 2 big pans of charcoal and still survived.

I wish I'd known of better methods back then.

Here's the post I wrote about it.

• Informative