N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
I just need to die, I can't get better and thats a fact ive been through so much and now I'm left with not even the brain power to work out a way out. Please guys I'm telling u now don't ever try carbon monoxide unless u know exactly how to do it, you will end up with a messed up brain and no future and b beyond depressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong, vonvonwantpeace, Saga and 3 others
anonbpdgirl

anonbpdgirl

Student
Aug 31, 2019
I just need to die, I can't get better and thats a fact ive been through so much and now I'm left with not even the brain power to work out a way out. Please guys I'm telling u now don't ever try carbon monoxide unless u know exactly how to do it, you will end up with a messed up brain and no future and b beyond depressed.
What happened to you?

S

Sotired

Sep 16, 2018
How did you utilise carbon monoxide and how long ago? I just tried this method via charcoal and my brain was pretty messed up for maybe two days but it's been five days since I poisoned myself and I feel back to normal.

Reactions: Baskol1
N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
It was a good while ago, I went in a tent for hours and now my brains messed up for life

S

Sotired

Sep 16, 2018
Well I'm sorry that sounds awful. I didn't think it was too common from just reading about it online. How long has it been since, like weeks, months, years?

scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019
That sounds awful, I cannot imagine what that's like for you. I hope things get better for you