• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
hhi i'm desperately searching for a method.. i set a date and it's not for a few months so i could spend it with my girlfriend but i just nneed an easy method. i wanted to hang but i don't want me family to find me like this.. SN was my 2nd choice but i don't know where to find it and i can't find an anti medic aand for a gun id need to fire it twice, once to test etc. and i don't know where to find one since i'm in canada. i just need a way out, i'm probably being too picky, i'm also scared because i'm stupid but i don't care i'll do it even if i'm weak and scared..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: catperson, Sannti and dialogos
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Pm me. i have lots of things for you because you're in Canada. (not from canada myself but lots of my known sources for antiemetics are canadian places.)

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
You can find a overview of common methods in this thread:
and books in this thread:
You can use deepl.com to translate the german books.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Reactions: USER80709
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish suicide actually was easy as I believe that if it was it would be such a relief for suffering people, to me it's so incredibly cruel how suicide is purposely made so difficult. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you eventually find what you search for.

captainhook

captainhook

Aug 2, 2023
As someone in Canada myself, I find myself stuck in the exact same situation (minus the date part, I'm just happy to go whenever). I'm not really sure how to make a post on here by myself but seeing someone in the same situation, I hope some of the replies show light to a solution. Sorry for not having a useful reply, if I find anything that could help, I'll try my best to comment and inform... 💔