phantomime

phantomime

Student
Feb 9, 2023
they disnt even give me an actual reason
i was just told "lack of communication"
it was all i had the only thing i had
i bought SN now so ita a good thing im now unemployed because now im home to recieve it when it gets here
im doing it as soon as i get my hands on it
if it doesnt work ill die soon because ill be homeless and starve or someone will rape and kill me

nothing ever works out and this is proof of it never believe it when people say it gets better. dont be foolish like me and have hope. bye. i cant wait.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), Avisagia, Bluebunnysky and 9 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm sorry, people can be so cruel like that sometimes.. Good luck for when your SN arrives and you carry out your ctb.

Reactions: CW36
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's so awful what you are going through. I wish you all the best with your plans and I hope you find peace!
This world is often so cruel.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find the freedom you search for from this cruel world, it's so dreadful how people suffer so much all through no fault of their own.

phantomime

phantomime

Student
Feb 9, 2023
i didnt fucking die im too much of a coward to go through
i now have that shit that i can kill myself with starig at me everyday just waiting
i hate that somehow i still want to live when i can solve my problem forever so easily now
i fucking hate myself like you cant believe
ive been just i dont know ive been so empty this last month and a few days i couldnt do anything properly since it happened. i havent moved. i hvent tried fixing my issue. im avoiding everything. im so scared. i dont know for how long ill stay housed and fed. i dont know how long itll take for people to notice. i blocked my parents. i hope they dont come after me. i wouldnt know what to say. im useless. i rot in my bed for a month now. i cant clean i cant properly eat i cant go out i cant have a healthy normal schedule im fucking nothing now. i wish this upon absolutely no one. this is hell. im so scared why dont i want to die how wasnt this enough. i wish something could magically fix my problem. i just want to go back to the lab. fucking hell. at least i still have my Mori.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: anne neum, ctvunny, FormerlyFe(IV) and 2 others
OICU812

OICU812

Aug 31, 2023
No one thinks you're a coward at all. I'm sorry that you're going through all of this pain, sorrow, and emptiness. Many of us on here have faced similar scenarios where we just couldn't CTB, even though we were planning to. My first CTB attempt was putting a loaded gun to my mouth, but I was unable to pull the trigger.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
These things happen all the time, nothing is forever