beyond_aquila_rift

beyond_aquila_rift

Student
May 11, 2020
I'm getting so desperate to ctb and have been in such a bad place for so long, and today I feel tipped over the edge.

Earlier this year I had a mental breakdown and was going through a lot mentally and physically (health issues arose) and just completely lost my shit. Lost my job and a bunch of friends turned their backs on me.

One friend in particular, who I apologized to relentlessly told one of my best friends that I was schizophrenic (which is not true). She doesn't know I know this, but today she asked me to be a witness in her custody court case.

I don't understand why people are like this. People are so shitty, this life is so shitty and so fucking painful. I have experienced so much shit in this life. I'm taking pity but damn. Like I honestly with each fiber of my being wish that I hadn't been born. I just want it to all be over.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Finis Autem Spero, itsamadworld, madbananas and 7 others
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Life just terribly sucks.
The problem for people like us is how to turn things around to make life bearable.

We just don't have these tools and then become trapped in life which becomes a nightmare :ehh:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Wolfjob_dayjob, itsamadworld and 3 others
beyond_aquila_rift

beyond_aquila_rift

Student
May 11, 2020
Yeah. I am definitely trapped but with my situation, nothing can fix it. And making it bearable isn't even on my radar. I won't post about it on the forum but. :/

Reactions: madbananas, Skathon and Busdriver
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I can relate. It feels like when people see that something is wrong with you they just back off, like you're a time bomb. It does make me feel resentful because people will preach all day about how mental health is important and everyone should talk about it, but they're happy to be part of the problem.

Reactions: The Dark Chaos, Busdriver and itsamadworld
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I can relate. It feels like when people see that something is wrong with you they just back off, like you're a time bomb. It does make me feel resentful because people will preach all day about how mental health is important and everyone should talk about it, but they're happy to be part of the problem.

People are great for sayin "you should talk about it" but they get annoyed if when you do go talk about it it's not suddenly fixed with some pills or some other magic

Reactions: The Dark Chaos, Busdriver, itsamadworld and 1 other person