Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Everyone, what if clouds were just big dust balls that drift through the sky, and come apart to fall down into the cities and suburbs, and winds/cars/etc. make them fly back up to clump together again.

Think about it...

Reactions: ARW3N and KleinerWolf
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Whatcha smokin'? :pfff:

You know, this would have been a good one for the Ten Threads We Haven't Seen Yet...

• Love
Reactions: Inferdan, KleinerWolf and AJ.
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
I still don't get it. Cheerz!

• Hugs
Reactions: Inferdan and KleinerWolf
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
What if clouds really is just God pissing down on my life?

• Hugs
Reactions: Inferdan and KleinerWolf
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
I don't get it. This reminds me of the English mentalist Derren Brown. He mentioned how he was once approached by a mugger with a knife I think demanding money. Derren Brown told the mugger something totally nonsensical and just walked away from the completely baffled mugger.

• Love
Reactions: Inferdan, GoodPersonEffed, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't get it. This reminds me of the English mentalist Derren Brown. He mentioned how he was once approached by a mugger with a knife I think demanding money. Derren Brown told the mugger something totally nonsensical and just walked away from the completely baffled mugger.

I had a friend who did something like that with a mugger. She put up her hands, leaned toward him, made a face and did a silly "bl-bl-bl" at him. He laughed and then she asked him what he really needed, and it was something like 10 euros for the metro, so she gave it to him. Then he asked for something else and she said no, and he said okay, and they parted smiling.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Inferdan and Lorntroubles
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
I had a friend who did something like that with a mugger. She put up her hands, leaned toward him, made a face and did a silly "bl-bl-bl" at him. He laughed and then she asked him what he really needed, and it was something like 10 euros for the metro, so she gave it to him. Then he asked for something else and she said no, and he said okay, and they parted smiling.
I'm recalling Derren Brown's account from memory, but found what he exactly said. Outlining his irrational behaviour strategy in the Metro today, Brown recalled an incident when he was approached by a suspicious character spoiling for a fight on his way home at 3am in the morning. "I said to him, 'The wall outside my house isn't 4ft high' and he was suddenly confused." The idea of the psychological tactic, he added, is a bit like "pulling the rug out from somebody". "He started breaking down in tears because all of that adrenaline and aggression had to go somewhere. So he did the adrenaline dump. They use it in martial arts where they get people to relax before you hit them to make the blow more powerful."

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Inferdan, Lorntroubles and GoodPersonEffed
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
I'm recalling Derren Brown's account from memory, but found what he exactly said. Outlining his irrational behaviour strategy in the Metro today, Brown recalled an incident when he was approached by a suspicious character spoiling for a fight on his way home at 3am in the morning. "I said to him, 'The wall outside my house isn't 4ft high' and he was suddenly confused." The idea of the psychological tactic, he added, is a bit like "pulling the rug out from somebody". "He started breaking down in tears because all of that adrenaline and aggression had to go somewhere. So he did the adrenaline dump. They use it in martial arts where they get people to relax before you hit them to make the blow more powerful."
Who would've thought my random thought would create such an interesting discussion :p I'll keep this in mind!
Whatcha smokin'? :pfff:

You know, this would have been a good one for the Ten Threads We Haven't Seen Yet...
True, true, but the thing is, now you have seen it :/ no chance of this being included there now.
Also, I smoke air without lighting it