M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Just want to thank everyone here for being there for me when others (in my life) wouldn't and should have been. You have all been amazing and I couldn't have graduated from university today without you. I have a new job as well now. The suicidal thoughts are still there but not active in the slightest today. This year has truly been the worst ever for me which is saying something (nothing to do with Covid) and again, I can't thank you all enough. Ironically, I'd be dead if it weren't for you all and would never have made this achievement. :smiling::heart:

Thanks Thank You GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MrBlue, Despondent, PerOnore and 10 others
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
Congratulations ... what an awesome achievement.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, alice-in-wonderland, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
This is wonderful. Congratulations, and thank you for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, alice-in-wonderland, madbananas and 1 other person
ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
Congratulations you're isnanelt strong I had to drop out because my auciidal thoughts

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, madbananas and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Congratulations! It's always nice to hear some good news here, thank you for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: Fehler, sadworld, madbananas and 1 other person
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
This is wonderful. Congratulations, and thank you for sharing.
Thank you so much! :smiling: :heart: Was nice to get some good news after a full year of catastrophes haha
Congratulations you're isnanelt strong I had to drop out because my auciidal thoughts
Thank you! This is my second time at university. The first time I went I had to drop out for suicidal thoughts as well. This one was also a close call. What subjects do you like to study?
Congratulations! It's always nice to hear some good news here, thank you for sharing.
Thank you so much Brick In The Wall! Couldn't have done it without you folks supporting me and understanding me :hug:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, alice-in-wonderland, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Dec 20, 2020
Thank you so much! :smiling: :heart: Was nice to get some good news after a full year of catastrophes haha

Thank you! This is my second time at university. The first time I went I had to drop out for suicidal thoughts as well. This one was also a close call. What subjects do you like to study?

Thank you so much Brick In The Wall! Couldn't have done it without you folks supporting me and understanding me :hug:
I wanted to study medicine but couldn't because grades so I tried to study game art it's not going well my tutors don't get autism anxiety cptsd depression just any mental health or neurodivergency I'm thinking of coming back in September to do animation or something. Being a trans girl in uni is so hard even other trans girls hate on you...

• Hugs
Reactions: MrBlue, sadworld and alice-in-wonderland
happiestman

happiestman

May 8, 2020
Congrats !! moreover good to see you are cheerful and excited.

Wishing you a great career.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, alice-in-wonderland and madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I wanted to study medicine but couldn't because grades so I tried to study game art it's not going well my tutors don't get autism anxiety cptsd depression just any mental health or neurodivergency I'm thinking of coming back in September to do animation or something. Being a trans girl in uni is so hard even other trans girls hate on you...
Oh I can't even imagine how difficult it must be for you. I have BPD and I think CPTSD and autism as well and relating to others is so hard. You too are so strong though for continuing to go for your passion! It's surprising that there isn't more of a community among trans people, but then again my location may differ in that way from yours. At universities in my area they have societies for those with autism, societies for lgbtq+ etc.
Congrats !! moreover good to see you are cheerful and excited.

Wishing you a great career.
Thank you so much! It kind of feels like a fresh start but I know that it's the initial elation of the accomplishment haha. But long may it continue! It's weird still having the suicidal thoughts though but in a decent mood haha. Feels strange

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and happiestman
ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Dec 20, 2020
Oh I can't even imagine how difficult it must be for you. I have BPD and I think CPTSD and autism as well and relating to others is so hard. You too are so strong though for continuing to go for your passion! It's surprising that there isn't more of a community among trans people, but then again my location may differ in that way from yours. At universities in my area they have societies for those with autism, societies for lgbtq+ etc.

Thank you so much! It kind of feels like a fresh start but I know that it's the initial elation of the accomplishment haha. But long may it continue! It's weird still having the suicidal thoughts though but in a decent mood haha. Feels strange
I hope one day I can be where you are darling best of luck and if I can ever be w friend to you or just an ear to talk to I'm here for you sweetheart. Goals academically and as a person. I want my transition mental health and university to work out atm none are going well ahhh

• Hugs
Reactions: Miss_Takes, happiestman and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Congratulations, that's awesome!! :heart::heart::hug::hug:

Reactions: js927?!
J

js927?!

Sep 1, 2020
Congratulations, well done. You should be so proud of yourself.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
happiestman

happiestman

May 8, 2020
I guess you dont have to bother much abt suicide thoughts as long as it doesn't impact your study and job.

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
Congratulations. That is an amazing achievement, especially after such a tough year!

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Congratulations! I hope this year is better to you. You've had a tough time - I hope life lets you relax and enjoy yourself a bit. You deserve some peace and quiet.

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
"Hats off", it shouldn't have been easy to graduate going through this.

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Congratulations, I'm so so so proud of you! :heart: You're very resilient with how this year has been and everything that you've overcome to reach this point.