• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Leisesyn

Mar 31, 2023
I fucked up my life. and I dont want to ctb as if it was suicide. I want it to be as accidental as possible. How do I do this? I have read many methods but can you give me a method that combines multiple methods so that it seems accidental as possible. Please I want to ctb this week. I am really fucked up.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really incredibly difficult to make suicide look like an accident, if there was a reliable way to do this I bet that loads of people would use that method and it would be discussed on this site. It's just the unfortunate reality that suicide isn't straightforward in this world but anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: numbnesshuman
m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
hi, I wonder how you fucked up so bad that it made you come to this unfortunate decision.

To answer your question, the CO method? You were on a camping trip, and accidentally left the charcoal barbecue on while you fell asleep.. Much love, wish you well. I hope it gets better in the future for you <3

L

Leisesyn

Mar 31, 2023
It's really incredibly difficult to make suicide look like an accident, if there was a reliable way to do this I bet that loads of people would use that method and it would be discussed on this site. It's just the unfortunate reality that suicide isn't straightforward in this world but anyway I wish you the best.
how about letting everyone know that I am going to my school but instead going for somewhere to ctb?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I fucked up my life. and I dont want to ctb as if it was suicide. I want it to be as accidental as possible. How do I do this? I have read many methods but can you give me a method that combines multiple methods so that it seems accidental as possible. Please I want to ctb this week. I am really fucked up.
Best method is inert gas method using nitrogen but you have to call someone to remove all the nitrogen and other equipments before they call the police

Nitrogen is not detected in autopsy so your death will be undetermined

Car cash can be accidental if done correctly
how about letting everyone know that I am going to my school but instead going for somewhere to ctb?
That's not accidental, they will search for you if they suspect you are kidnapped

• Aww..
Reactions: Leisesyn
L

Leisesyn

Mar 31, 2023
hi, I wonder how you fucked up so bad that it made you come to this unfortunate decision.

To answer your question, the CO method? You were on a camping trip, and accidentally left the charcoal barbecue on while you fell asleep.. Much love, wish you well. I hope it gets better in the future for you <3
I dont want to discuss how I fucked up but it was all my fault. I hate myself. I don't deserve the one who was with me all this time. Or maybe this is the chance for me to let go since she was the reason why I dont want to leave this world yet. Now, I dont want to let her know that I ctb, I just want to show it as if the faith killed me.
Anyways thanks, I will note that method.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
You must be very sad and angry with yourself, but your death would not make up for anything. We all make mistakes in life sometimes and learn from them, it's part of our soul's development.

Be patient with yourself, this doesn't have to mean the end. It's not worth risking your whole life because of one relationship, which probably had its own reasons for going wrong.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm very sad to hear that life brought you to this point, I can feel how horrible that is. Well the "best" way of an accidental CTB is climbing a mountain, and doing a wrong step that leads to death falling several xxx meters, it'll be very difficult to prove that you intentionally "jumped".

Reactions: Leisesyn