blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
(sorry this is just going to be the ramblings of a crazed person)
I am so confused in life right now I got broken up with a little while ago so that sucks yet I am relieved about it but I also feel lonelier than I was before which really sucks I just feel life is so boring now just l just want to do something but I can't I'm trapped with no current escape I feel so empty as well just like I don't know who I am as if I've been playing as too many roles and now my sense of self has been shattered I might be seeing a therapist soon so that'll be an opportunity to try and get pills to overdose on I honestly don't know what to say anymore I'm sorry for the boring and kinda long rant I kinda want to cry because I feel so alone I am sorry for anyone who spends their time reading this dumb rant

• Hugs
Reactions: Clasrink and Forever Sleep
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm sorry you're going through all of this. I did want to say that if you happened to get "pills" from your therapist, that is not a good way to kill yourself. ODing in general has a low success rate. The pills they make today are much safer than they used to be (on purpose) and you aren't likely to be successful using them to CTB.