emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
i want so badly for this pain to ned but it isnt going to. in a couple years i wouldve proved that i am a complete failure, i don't get why i'm still here

• Hugs
Reactions: zombeefoxx, Ε. Η. R., hellispink and 4 others
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
idk what to do anymore i just distract myself with meaningless tasks and distractions and media , i just want to be done.

Reactions: dyn00ss
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
hey, im sorry ure feeling that way. I definitely feel u, feeling sad/empty all the time sucks and is really hard to deal with. Hope u will get through that. Goodluck

W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
I know how it feels. Life has been pointless and I've been a failure for many years at this point. I hope you can find peace and comfort regardless if you stay here or decide to ctb

dyn00ss

dyn00ss

Mar 3, 2023
i want so badly for this pain to ned but it isnt going to. in a couple years i wouldve proved that i am a complete failure, i don't get why i'm still here
I feel the same, I want the pain to go away, I hope you're okay, hugs◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
I know exactly how you feel, each day the monotony of day to day life is chipping away at my happiness, there's rarely anything to smile about anymore

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence, I really wish there's the option to just choose to fall asleep eternally.

Reactions: zombeefoxx and emptymiku