ghost_

ghost_

Boo!
Nov 10, 2021
Recently I've been feeling more and more alone. It is the worst I've ever felt. My friends generally ignore my texts and messages and when I told them how that made me feel they told me I was having a tantrum about it. so I stoped texting first and didn't contribute to the conversations in the group chat much and now they are mad at me for doing that. When I tried to explain to them why I was sad in the first place they keep telling me that its my fault for not responding fast enough. and now the three of them won't talk to me. I didn't even like trauma dump on them or anything. they know a few things about my self harm and my thoughts about wanting to ctb. I don't reach out to them about this type of stuff often. and they have told me time and time again I should reach out to them when I'm having a bad day. So when I was having a very bad day I texted them. and I got no response, even though they kept chatting in out big group chat. I just feel so alone. They won't even tell me where they are when we're at uni. I feel like I just have myself.
Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this. I just needed to rant I guess.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MeltedJello, TheSoulless, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know loneliness can be painful for many people, I'm sorry you are going through this. Some people are just so cruel, and that is why I choose to stay away from them. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and ghost_
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
so I stoped texting first and didn't contribute to the conversations in the group chat much and now they are mad at me for doing that.
That's not very nice. Being expected to always talk and respond but not given the same treatment.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
ghost_

ghost_

Boo!
Nov 10, 2021
That's not very nice. Being expected to always talk and respond but not given the same treatment.
I was confused at first cause I thought maybe I did something wrong. but I don't think I did. they said they were not gonna answer me anymore so I just didn't text them but idk.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
I'm sorry those shallow, unempathetic, hypocritical humans treated you terribly, especially when they infantilized your experiences of exclusion as a "tantrum." Those fairweather fakes don't deserve the title of being your "friends," and only kept you around for their ulterior motives, like maintaining their friendly facades, entertainment, and/or using you to talk at. You did the right thing speaking out about your issues and emotions. Although their heartless responses are painful, they ended up revealing their true, foul colors. Therefore, it would be best to cut them out like gangrenous flesh.

• Love
Reactions: ghost_