L

ljyip

Sep 29, 2019
If you don't know what it is, in the U.S., there are AP tests where high schoolers take these optional difficult college-level exams. I'm taking 7 of them this year, and I just failed my 2nd one. The scores of these exams aren't released yet, I just know I failed.

I only started studying one month ago, when I should have started 3 and a half months ago. It was difficult. I'm pissed as shit right now because I want the highest possible score to get as much college credit waived off, meaning I will have to "retake" course content I just studied and there's no way I'll get that score. What a waste of time.

This post marks the end of my year long hiatus on this website. I still have to study for my other AP exams, but I may join the site once I get depressed and all. That will probably happen when I receive my official results or sooner.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword and MYStERY_Man
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
My entire college experience was procrastinating a lot and cramming the literal day before every exam.

I made it through with good grades, but was it worth it? Nah, not really. At the final semester it dawned on me that I had learned nothing. It was only then that I started considering having proper discipline. I went to a great Law school in my country and wasted the opportunity of leaving it earning twice as much as I'm making right now, 20 months after getting that degree.

Having discipline was great. After a year of proper study, I realized there's no way I can keep work in the area for 40 years, so I'm currently trying to escape. If only I had done it before, I'd probably had quit already!

What I'm trying to say is: if you let this F be a lesson to try a more disciplined approach the next time (read about spacing effect and forgetting curve), you'll probably end up much better than I did by constantly gaming the system. Your experience doesn't have to be a complete waste of time.

Reactions: Celerity
DarkNearDeath

DarkNearDeath

Student
May 1, 2021
My uni lecturers always give this advice to first year students: don't kill yourself trying make it perfect.

Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
If you don't know what it is, in the U.S., there are AP tests where high schoolers take these optional difficult college-level exams. I'm taking 7 of them this year, and I just failed my 2nd one. The scores of these exams aren't released yet, I just know I failed.

I only started studying one month ago, when I should have started 3 and a half months ago. It was difficult. I'm pissed as shit right now because I want the highest possible score to get as much college credit waived off, meaning I will have to "retake" course content I just studied and there's no way I'll get that score. What a waste of time.

This post marks the end of my year long hiatus on this website. I still have to study for my other AP exams, but I may join the site once I get depressed and all. That will probably happen when I receive my official results or sooner.
Hi. I'm sorry that happened to you. However, if you're in high school, are you old enough to be here? Asking because we need to protect the community.

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah why would a high school senior (which is the only likely way you could actually be 18 in high school) be taking AP classes anyway? I'm pretty sure when I was in high school people only took AP classes from 9th-11th grade for the sake of college applications...

Even if by some miracle you are 18 now it's even less likely that you were 18 when you joined...

aWishNotTrue

aWishNotTrue

‏‏‎ ‎
Apr 5, 2021
I took APs my senior year, you still get college credit if you pass the exams.