northorsomething

northorsomething

Oct 12, 2023
i feel like my life is just a wasted opportunity. i've never done anything of note, never been in a meaningful relationship, haven't done a lot with my life. i just exist. watching my contemporaries move on with their lives, leaving me behind. but i don't know if i can bring myself to care that much. it's been like this for a few years now. i don't know if i have some sort of disorder or if i've just lost my fucks to give. this is somewhat my fault though, all of it is my fault. everytime i've gotten the opportunity to be something, to be someone, i've always fucked it up. too scared to take the first step. i'm kinda hopeful for the future though, i think i'm on the road to getting better. sorry if this all sounds incoherent as fuck, i just need to ramble about this shit, maybe getting it off my chest will help.

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, girlwithflaxenhair0, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
It's never to late to start

• Love
Reactions: Enlighten
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
It's never to late to start
Exactly this. You CAN come back, even if you feel like you're behind in life & wasted a lot of time. I believe in you!

Reactions: carac
Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
i feel like my life is just a wasted opportunity. i've never done anything of note, never been in a meaningful relationship, haven't done a lot with my life. i just exist. watching my contemporaries move on with their lives, leaving me behind. but i don't know if i can bring myself to care that much. it's been like this for a few years now. i don't know if i have some sort of disorder or if i've just lost my fucks to give. this is somewhat my fault though, all of it is my fault. everytime i've gotten the opportunity to be something, to be someone, i've always fucked it up. too scared to take the first step. i'm kinda hopeful for the future though, i think i'm on the road to getting better. sorry if this all sounds incoherent as fuck, i just need to ramble about this shit, maybe getting it off my chest will help.
Yes, I feel the same. Things such as internet addiction (gaming addiction when I was young) and severe social anxiety completely derailed my life and I feel like I'm many, many years behind in terms of life experiences and wisdom. Never had a meaningful relationship, either, which bugs me a lot. Also, not that knowledgeable which is a shame because I believe I'm intelligent and capable of so much more. I don't know if I will ever get on track.

• Hugs
Reactions: northorsomething, Clasrink and LoiteringClouds