lmplsss

lmplsss

Apr 16, 2021
My car decided to not run yesterday so I just had to drink. Before I knew it, I was typing a SS-type post to my Instagram story. I didn't think much when I hit post but now I'm regretting the fuckk out of it. These DMs I'm getting are making my head explode! I know they all wish the best for me but they just don't get it. Uhhhgg never again. Only you guys can relate to me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame, JustAMatterOfTime, TotallyIsolated and 6 others
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Social media's a b**** sometimes, there's even celebrities who wish they could unsay something after it's posted. Don't be too hard on yourself :heart:. You could just say you were feeling emotional after watching a film or something; the alcohol made you more emotional than usual.

• Love
Reactions: Homecoming, WornOutLife and lmplsss
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can totally relate.
When I'm drunk I have this tendency to post random stuff or send messages on FB and IG that I end up regretting. @BluesRunTheGame knows this very well! :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Homecoming, blue_muse and BluesRunTheGame
EDMisgood

EDMisgood

A Visionary
Mar 15, 2021
bet the dm's are like I "you have so much to live for" and shit like "please call someone for help" or "please stay for me" these are the same type of people that tell you "just don't be depressed"

Reactions: quiet.rabbit, lobster salad, bornfree and 3 others
g0921

g0921

Jan 18, 2020
bet the dm's are like I "you have so much to live for" and shit like "please call someone for help" or "please stay for me" these are the same type of people that tell you "just don't be depressed"
And don't forget those shitty hotlines lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: quiet.rabbit, EDMisgood and blue_muse
EDMisgood

EDMisgood

A Visionary
Mar 15, 2021
Scumbag Corrupt mother fuckers, their posters are literally everywhere around the school in the US, in every classroom, if you check the percentage of ctb it has only gone up since they've started their "non-profit organization" I bet the hotline workers are the same ones that go like "website that encourages suicide, needs to be taken down!" , I can only say that the know little to nothing about how we feel therefore can't help us if we called. @g0921

Reactions: g0921
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
well said
i posted "my life would be better if i could kill myself" and i got two responses unhappy with this instead of unhappy with the evil that makes this the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: quiet.rabbit and EDMisgood
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is why SS is the best website. The rest of the internet is filled with too much toxic positivity.

• Love
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame, allwasnotwell, lmplsss and 4 others
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I love how people get mad or upset at us and not at the world for being such a horrible place

Reactions: MutatedFlower and BluesRunTheGame