• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
All that goes through my head when I'm driving to the grocery store, or playing stupid video games is that we're all utterly doomed to oblivion. No it probably won't happen tomorrow or the day after barring major powers that posses Nuclear Weaponry deciding to go all out and use them. It's simple things like overpopulation, homelessness, trash polluting the oceans, de-forestation and of course global warming. It's all these reasons why i'm hard pressed to feel good about any potential future when it feels that it's been far too late for far too long. Of course I am no better since all I do is try to cope by ignoring the obvious, it lingers in the back of my head every day while the state I live in continues to burn down from forest fires. The end all be all at least in my own opinion is that the people in charge all over the world chest thump about making changes and making a difference when it's all just showcasing and empty promises.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: imaloserbaby, it's_all_a_game and nopointofliving
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I agree with what you are thinking, and understand but in a different way (unless I have this totally wrong!)
last night I was watching some stupid you tube buying random crap from amazon and *testing* it, all I could think of was the wasted resources, the pointless waste of plastic, and what happens to it after when its no longer needed, and so on,
I sit and watch the world *grow* with material items and think, we will soon run out of room, I watch things that show sea's overflowing with rubbish, and think there is no hope for what lives in the water, we as humans, are destroying something that never asked to be destroyed.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
There's no need to worry about this planet. It's 4.54 billion years old & we won't destroy it. It's also highly unlikely that we'll destroy every single lifeform on it. We'll make ourselves suffer by making the Earth a shittier place to live, but that's our problem, not the planet's. If we self-destruct, evolution will make sure we're replaced by some other stupid "highly intelligent" species.
But none of that crap really matters because the Earth will get absorbed by the Sun in about 7.5 billion years anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis