thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
started the day off with a nice big helping of fuck-up. the rest of the day will probably have more servings of fuck-up. I just can't get things right. can't wake up on time, can't get to work on time, can't do my job (which I will get fired from) properly, can't make a schedule, can't get anything in order. all i can do is lay in this muck of fuck-ups and smile like a pig in mud.
I really am destined to end up on the streets. hopefully I can be a bum in a place with wifi so that I can still post here.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: noname123, I should go, Manaaja and 7 others
porhtna

porhtna

bad rng.
Dec 1, 2021
I feel you... so disappointed with myself all the fucking time, like im willfully not doing anything right or trying hard enough. And shit snowballs, i miss one deadline and ten more are waiting in line to fuck me in the brain. I can never seem to keep up. I've pretty much given up at this point lol. When we meet on the street please share some of that wifi.

• Hugs
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, AtMostOkay and TriggerHappy
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Welcome to my world! Nice thread, thanks
..doesn't make me feel so alone.
I'm screwing up. Spectacularly!

The fuck-up fairy visits me so, so often...
Don't trip about the wi-fi, just jump from hotspot to hotspot at the mall; or library. Where you'll ply yr skintrade from, is what you should be organising.

Just sayin...

• Hugs
Reactions: I should go, Angst Filled Fuck Up, porhtna and 1 other person
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
Raises hand. Another fuck up here. I lost 70 percent of my savings this year where I had not been a complete dumbass would have almost tripled my money. So, you are not alone.

All us fuckups should just all get together, buy a large chunk of land and start our own town of Fuckery. I imagine we will have to throw all building codes out the window as our buildings will be crooked, unsafe and highly flammable and the mechanics will probably install the tires on top of the cars. Even our dogs will run sideways for some weird ass reason. There will be no limits to what a town of fuckups can accomplish! But, hey, we will be with our own kind!

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, Angst Filled Fuck Up, porhtna and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is very frustrating when things do not go our way. Life can be very stressful and tiring. It is unfair how we were forced to exist and we have all these expectations placed on us. None of us asked to be here in the first place.

soverytired

soverytired

can't **** with the physical world
Jan 5, 2021
started the day off with a nice big helping of fuck-up. the rest of the day will probably have more servings of fuck-up. I just can't get things right. can't wake up on time, can't get to work on time, can't do my job (which I will get fired from) properly, can't make a schedule, can't get anything in order. all i can do is lay in this muck of fuck-ups and smile like a pig in mud.
I really am destined to end up on the streets. hopefully I can be a bum in a place with wifi so that I can still post here.
I mean you were able to get a job so it's possible that you fuck-up less than a lot of people on this site (including me).

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I hereby declare myself mayor of Fuckery. All those in favor, do nothing, naysayers go to hell.

• Yay!
Reactions: TriggerHappy, Manaaja and porhtna
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
I mean you were able to get a job so it's possible that you fuck-up less than a lot of people on this site (including me).
it was a manual labour job that even old people do. I never really applied, someone I know got in a good word for me and I got the job. I still fuck up though, showing up late, never doing things properly. I have tried to get better at these things, but it just never works out the way I want it to

• Hugs
Reactions: soverytired and Manaaja