someguy404

someguy404

♥️
Jul 24, 2023
This isn't really a post. I dunno what I'm even typing it for but I just gotta get it out. I cant do this anymore. I'm tired of putting people though my shit.

I tried to kill myself a week ago and I thought failing an attempt was supposed to give you a new perspective on shit or like make you un-suicidal or something but it's only made things worse. I just wanna be gone and I can't do this anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Division Day, venin.n, Vesiira and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really dreadful having to go through a failed attempt, I find it so awful how it's so difficult to die, it's cruel how we cannot just have the option to easily leave in peace. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
This isn't really a post. I dunno what I'm even typing it for but I just gotta get it out. I cant do this anymore. I'm tired of putting people though my shit.

I tried to kill myself a week ago and I thought failing an attempt was supposed to give you a new perspective on shit or like make you un-suicidal or something but it's only made things worse. I just wanna be gone and I can't do this anymore.
🫂

Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
Your experience isn't super rare. I'm sure there are some people who realise either partway through an attempt or after failing that they want to live or that their problems weren't as huge as they'd seemed, but I think they're the minority. I know when I've failed my two main emotional responses are being angry/upset that I'm still here and feeling trapped and hopeless because I don't know how to get out now.