S

ScaredToLive

Student
Feb 2, 2020
Anyone else feel the same? I could say I was genuinely happy from 18-21 and have been worried abort aging ever since. I'm 34 now and I don't want to see 35 I hate it

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and blackballoon
Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
I'm 29, physically i'm about that, mentally about 100 give or take.

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Anyone else feel the same? I could say I was genuinely happy from 18-21 and have been worried abort aging ever since. I'm 34 now and I don't want to see 35 I hate it
I'm 35, and look much younger, it's how you take care of yourself that matters. My dad is 67 and you would give him 50 max. I can give you some tips if you want.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I am 39 this year, I don't want to see 40, Ive never seen myself as someone to grow old, I don't see myself as an old person, the thought terrifies me

• Hugs
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
I am 39 this year, I don't want to see 40, Ive never seen myself as someone to grow old, I don't see myself as an old person, the thought terrifies me
Botox and a good anti aging cream will help you stop aging. Have you tried that?

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
I'm 20, and life is already terrible. No offence, but I don't wanna stick around to get old, nooo way

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
you can actually have a phobia of aging. i think i do. i know at times it can get pretty bad and consume my every thought until im in tears.

• Hugs
Reactions: blackballoon and Soulless Angel
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Botox and a good anti aging cream will help you stop aging. Have you tried that?

need money for shit like that something I am lacking :pfff: :pfff:

Stolen Absolution

Stolen Absolution

Sep 4, 2020

Botox is one of the reasons I'm here. Not only did it give me nerve damage throughout my entire body, but it made my face much worse. Unnatural lines I would have never developed are everywhere now. There are groups on Facebook and RealSelf of many who've endured the same thing.

Sorry, didn't mean to interject.

• Aww..
Reactions: blackballoon
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Best thing to look young is drink lots of water & factor 50 sun cream every day. I am 37 and am told I look a lot younger. I have also had Botox and filler which of course helps, as long as you have it done by a Doctor who is well skilled and is of the 'less is more' school of thought.

• Love
Reactions: RC90
blackballoon

blackballoon

Feb 14, 2020
Yes. Aging (amongst other things) makes me not want to get into relationships too. I don't really get wanting to grow old with someone. I mean I understand the sentiment, but I don't want to be seen as an old woman, especially by the person I love. I suppose that's really vain...

• Love
Reactions: Hanna Backer
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I hate the aging of me and ppl I know. Aging even in your 10s and 20s is bad.

• Hugs
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Botox is one of the reasons I'm here. Not only did it give me nerve damage throughout my entire body, but it made my face much worse. Unnatural lines I would have never developed are everywhere now. There are groups on Facebook and RealSelf of many who've endured the same thing.

Sorry, didn't mean to interject.
Nah its ok. I have used Botox and fillers and look very natural. Sorry it didn't work for you.
Yes. Aging (amongst other things) makes me not want to get into relationships too. I don't really get wanting to grow old with someone. I mean I understand the sentiment, but I don't want to be seen as an old woman, especially by the person I love. I suppose that's really vain...
When you fall in love with your partner he will always look at you like the first day you've met.
Best thing to look young is drink lots of water & factor 50 sun cream every day. I am 37 and am told I look a lot younger. I have also had Botox and filler which of course helps, as long as you have it done by a Doctor who is well skilled and is of the 'less is more' school of thought.
Yup that's my routine. I look 10 years younger, and only use Estée Lauder.
need money for shit like that something I am lacking :pfff: :pfff:
One day you will. They do produce amazing results .

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Emily_Numb
Stolen Absolution

Stolen Absolution

Sep 4, 2020

This is good advice, but I think risks are still inherently there. I went to a double-board certified facial plastic surgeon. I didn't have any issues until 2 years in. Looking back, I realize how unhealthy it made me look while on it. Hollowed eyes, my neck looked older, etc. Those went away after I stopped. Personally, I think it's a domino effect for most people. Botox causes muscle atrophy and therefore can change the shape of your face. Then they go for the filler to counteract that. I've known women who've had strokes from filler. Luckily I stopped before all of that, but now I'm going to have to get bangs to try and hide the damage.

Also, please don't think I'm trying to come at you about this. This has just really damaged my life.

Nah its ok. I have used Botox and fillers and look very natural. Sorry it didn't work for you.

I looked natural on it as well. Really loved the results while I was on it. The nerve damage is why I stopped. It wasn't until after everything completely started wearing off that I realized aesthetic damage had occurred.

Anywho, I didn't mean to derail the thread.

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
This is good advice, but I think risks are still inherently there. I went to a double-board certified facial plastic surgeon. I didn't have any issues until 2 years in. Looking back, I realize how unhealthy it made me look while on it. Hollowed eyes, my neck looked older, etc. Those went away after I stopped. Personally, I think it's a domino effect for most people. Botox causes muscle atrophy and therefore can change the shape of your face. Then they go for the filler to counteract that. I've known women who've had strokes from filler. Luckily I stopped before all of that, but now I'm going to have to get bangs to try and hide the damage.

Also, please don't think I'm trying to come at you about this. This has just really damaged my life.

I looked natural on it as well. Really loved the results while I was on it. The nerve damage is why I stopped. It wasn't until after everything completely started wearing off that I realized aesthetic damage had occurred.

Anywho, I didn't mean to derail the thread.
No need to apologise it's ok. Try Estée Lauder global anti aging, it's an amazing cream. 70 pounds though. I go through 2 a month.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Stolen Absolution