• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Slenderman

Slenderman

Jimmy Smith
Jun 9, 2019
I met this dude on Stardoll years ago now that was a game for girls. There were also some guys there but very few. I don't even know if people play anymore but it was really popular in the past. I was 15 he was 19, so it was a kinda on and off friendship for 4 years, I mean there were times when he'd literally just disappeared for months then come back, we had lots of fight and we'd stop talking for a while, stuff like that. But I was ofc still happy being his friend, like I could confide in him and trust and it was just nice having someone like that.
Since I was 18 though he started asking me for like sexual stuff, at first it seemed like a joke and it was whatever, I just ignored it, but he was so persistent and kept bringing it up, asking for photos and videos. I didn't have any surgeries and like I'm wasn't even on hormones, so yea I was and continue to be very uncomfortable with my body. But yea he kept pressuring me, eventually I sent him something just because I was afraid that he'd abandon me if I didn't, felt like shit and I was like 'Im never doing that again'. Now after that, unsurprisingly he started asking for thosd more often and usually I'll just end the conversation there and talk to him again the next day but one time I was like wtf dude no I don't wanna just show my genitals and everything like that, you're not my fucking boyfriend go find yourself a guy on Tinder and get over it. He gets mad af doesn't talk to me for a week then messages me and for a while everything is fine. Then we start talking less and less often (no reason for that as he doesn't do shit all day, like no job no school no friends) and the times we talk he's back on his bullshit so yea I blocked him I guess, cause like why can't we just talk about our days our problems or anything meaningful, why ya always gotta do this you know? He's the only friend I made since middle school and now I really finna be alone.
Oh welp

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Raggas, ZomGuy, kolski and 5 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
A friend or just someone who was grooming you to be his sex slave? I'd say, the latter.

Reactions: Dartz, DoomedxFromBirth, AtomicNewt and 1 other person
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I dont think he was truly a friend... :aw:
If you will ever want to talk to somebody you can PM me...
You can make new friends here, you know...:)

Reactions: Soul, Going Home, Mylifeispointless and 3 others
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Good riddens. You really don't need manipulative a-holes like that. What you describe is not friendship but someone attempting to prey on you.

Good for you for standing up for yourself. I'm sure in time you'll be able to build social relationships that are based on mutual trust and respect. Seeing that you ended up here you really don't more toxicity in your life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul and NumbItAll
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Seems more like a predator than a friend

Reactions: Soul