J

johntee23

Jan 31, 2021
I joined Exit International a couple of weeks ago. They make you wait a month before you can take part in forums and so on. Does anyone know why? Are they discouraging euthanasia on a whim? My need to CTB is not a whim, it is an overwhelming need that is in my mind every minute that I'm awake. The more I plan the more hopeless it feels though.

• Hugs
Reactions: salmon, death137, Pookie and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I guess it's just a precaution to make sure you are certain

Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I'm too young to join apparently.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
can you buy that book without ID?
you can buy it on amazon for $95 will it be missing something.
i dont understand the hype around it if i can buy it on amazon.
it says "amazon version" so theres another version??

and its on ebay, i dont get why you need to be 50+ if i can buy the book.
the website also states to not ask them for drugs, so what is the need in joining.
what do the forums offer?

Last edited:
aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020

and its on ebay, i dont get why you need to be 50+ if i can buy the book.
the website also states to not ask them for drugs, so what is the need in joining.
what do the forums offer?

The online version is regularly updated by new additions, especially important if you wanna buy a well know product. You'll be required to upload an ID in order to buy the online edition. The forum offers you the possibility to share information and ask for specifics directly to PN. In order to be allowed to join the forum you'll be required to send a selfie passport in hand.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
The online version is regularly updated by new additions, especially important if you wanna buy a well know product. You'll be required to upload an ID in order to buy the online edition. The forum offers you the possibility to share information and ask for specifics directly to PN. In order to be allowed to join the forum you'll be required to send a selfie passport in hand.
i just downloaded the 2019 edition in pdf form, from a website called scribd.
its definitely it.

so are you saying the online subscription allows you to access info on where to buy known products that will help you to ctb?
unfortunately i cant join because they clearly believe i should carry on living at my age.
depression is not a reason, yet the pain from depression is that painful you see no end, some of us do not have family, like myself, so there is no need to carry on, pointless to be living.
i just downloaded the 2019 edition in pdf form, from a website called scribd.
its definitely it.

so are you saying the online subscription allows you to access info on where to buy known products that will help you to ctb?
unfortunately i cant join because they clearly believe i should carry on living at my age.
depression is not a reason, yet the pain from depression is that painful you see no end, some of us do not have family, like myself, so there is no need to carry on, pointless to be living.
i just read this in the handbook and how is it different from an elderly or seriously ill person.
this is when i feel guilt. apparently there is a significant difference in those who feel down and those who have clinical depression and its different to the elderly or seriously ill person. i feel guilty and offended at the same time.
so me wanting to die is different. is that not selfish to say.
some of us who are young, considered healthy, we have reasons to die, reasons to not be here, but we have to suffer taking handfuls of meds, talking to people who just say "oh there, there" we suffer to, it may sound insensitive just because its in our mind, but it is painful, it is serious, the reasons are just as worthy, just like those who are elderly or seriously ill.

Last edited:
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow