• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LilBird

LilBird

Mar 16, 2020
I have passed out 4 times tonight so far sprained my ankle the last time and every thought in my entire head shot through. When I hit the ground it was terrifying. I made it out of 2 belts one around my neck connected to another one on my closet clothes bar thing. So I just made a new one that I'm 99.99999% sure is indestructible. Should I do something different. Has anyone else had these scary racing thoughts before?

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I would recommend the charcoal method. For this method to work, and confined space will do. Death occurs in approximately one hour. It very popular in Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong.

Reactions: lobster salad and LilBird
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Please carefully consider what you wish to do, and also plan carefully.

This thread may have some good info :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hanging-comfortably.28034/

There is also this one :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself-improved-information.24972/

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.

Reactions: LilBird