Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
I have learned by observation alone that most technology evolves faster than legislation or bureaucracy. Napster killed music album models well before Apple sold songs for pennies per track. Blogging and facebook as well as social media systems changed newsrooms from editorial panels to giving people their own private forum.

I hope that this site evolves. I want to see it evade and morph faster than any bureaucracy or legislation can keep up. As sites become objects that require ownership, I would love to see the site hosted entirely by untraceable users each providing space for the site information as they log in. Have versions of it pop into existence at all times whenever anyone needs it. My dream would be that there is simply no way to ever avoid this site being here. There is no owner, no way to block it and the community simply self handles it.

My dream is that information, thoughts and ideas no matter who gets upset are not able to be stopped. As carriers and Google find ways to censor, the material morphs to prevent censorship and it simply continues. Refugees, journalists, dissidents and revolutionaries continue to develop ways to communicate and host and provide information, let us simply evolve every time to keep our site going.

For your anonymity:

Tails is an anonymous boot from a drive computer and operating system that you can place on a thumb drive. When coupled with a VPN and a TOR browser you can post from anywhere and the Tails OS is not left behind. If you go to the library or a local college and use a computer and boot from tails, all of the operations run from the drive and do not work through the computer itself.

Tails is free and technical but is difficult to trace.

This is a pdf of a handbook for bloggers and dissidents. It has ways to get around censorship both government and electronic from big tech.

Guardian project is a set of open source software for communications that are mobile and through conventional networks but are as secure and anonymous as one can get today

The hidden wiki is a resource for registration of .onion sites where sarching for content can occur. It is notoriously filled with bad links because of the nature of the material but it can be searched.

Ricochet is a metadata free messaging service meaning that groups of people can communicate without the tracking and.logging associated with conventional logs.

It is my hope that as these technologies grow and are used that our information, means of communication and details ar sanction suicide can be forever steps ahead of the world of kelli-karens and their hatred towards those who have mental and emotional severe depression.

Reactions: vold3m0r†, bluedream and Blondi