D

DyingFlower

Nov 5, 2023
I'm sick of my job
I'm sick of this world
I'm sick of me

They say there's always a choice. You could go to another job,you could go to school. But I don't want to any of those things I'm not ambitious, determined or inspiring. Even when I was kid whenever we had career day I could never do the assignment. Because ultimately I knew I wouldn't do anything, I wouldn't achieve, I knew I would die an insignificant statistic. Gone too soon they say, they had so much life it live! But they will never listen they'd rather tell you that you are being dramatic or they start ranting about their own lives.
It's why I don't tell my mom how I'm really feeling, it'll quickly turn into insistent rambling about her life or things that I should be doing.

Another job would be another spiral another headache another problem. It's never ending you have to beg a shitty company to even have them think about hiring you.

They only thing I really have access to currently is bleach and I've heard of people dying from it. Though it'll be painful I don't have anything else I did want to jump but there aren't any really tall buildings or cliffs. I don't want to drink it inside my home though because the first person to find my body will be my mom then and I don't want her to witness that.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Daryl72 and RemainingDubious
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
The only thing I really have access to currently is bleach and I've heard of people dying from it. Though it'll be painful I don't have anything else

Sorry to hear you feel that way. i seriously would not recommend drinking bleach. i've attempted that before and only managed to swallow a small amount and was extremely sick for hours. The taste it leaves in your mouth is awful too.

If your certain things can't improve and you're determined to ctb. It would be a good idea to research methods to prevent failure and/or ending up in a psychiatric hospital for your own welfare.

Reactions: DyingFlower and Ash
whywhywhy

whywhywhy

Jun 11, 2021
What is your job if I can ask and why do you hate it

Reactions: Daryl72
D

DyingFlower

Nov 5, 2023
Sorry to hear you feel that way. i seriously would not recommend drinking bleach. i've attempted that before and only managed to swallow a small amount and was extremely sick for hours. The taste it leaves in your mouth is awful too.

If your certain things can't improve and you're determined to ctb. It would be a good idea to research methods to prevent failure and/or ending up in a psychiatric hospital for your own welfare.
Ok well I've been thinking of hanging but I'm worried about it snapping or something and I wake up and I don't know anything about the sn stuff
What is your job if I can ask and why do you hate it
I work a fast food job chick-fila been there for a couple of years now, and as far as why I hate it. To put it simply Im pulling like 50+ hour work weeks just about every week so I get there at 6 everyday and I get off Round like 4 or 3 without breaks as well and doing multiple things at once and it feels like I'm doing everything by myself because the other people I work with are really just temp workers ie they are college kids so the managers never train them to do much because its expected that they will quit soon. So as a result I have a mountain of things that need to get done everyday. And during game season I have to come in at 3 am still not get a break and get off as late as 6 or 7. I know it's whiney and it's probably not that bad considering other jobs but I'm just so tired of not getting breaks and feeling like I'm a little slave to them.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds