zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
after we die wouldn't it be cool if we all got to chill w each other. imagine there's just an afterlife where there's a table for all the different cliques of death and all the suiciders get to sit at the same table. sorry this is the COOL kids table NO cancer patients allowed

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, WeDontKnowTheFuture, idk3 and 19 others
S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
that be a funny clique lol. what should be our clique mascot/theme?

Reactions: Kit1 and MatrixPrisoner
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023

Attachments

• him.gif
    him.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Heading to Darkness, binturong, zeldalover and 8 others
S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
he perfectly represents Sasu community in a nutshell lol Screenshot 20231117 222743 Samsung Internet

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Heading to Darkness, Raindancer, Sukui and 7 others
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
after we die wouldn't it be cool if we all got to chill w each other. imagine there's just an afterlife where there's a table for all the different cliques of death and all the suiciders get to sit at the same table. sorry this is the COOL kids table NO cancer patients allowed
What about those who were tortured while alive? Who experienced severe trauma during their lifetime. You didn't think about them. Such people would have to live forever with this hell, even after death. I hope there is nothing after death.

Reactions: Kit1 and Meditation guide
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
that be a funny clique lol. what should be our clique mascot/theme?
Should be one of the Bus-emon. ("Catch" them all.)

Nooselax

Cliffachu

Charcoalzard

Everyone cast your vote lol.

Attachments

• OIG (9).jpeg
    OIG (9).jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 0
  • OIG (11).jpeg
    OIG (11).jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 0
  • OIG.a.jpeg
    OIG.a.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Yay!
Reactions: darknesscomesquick, binturong, Kit1 and 2 others
darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
What about those who were tortured while alive? Who experienced severe trauma during their lifetime. You didn't think about them. Such people would have to live forever with this hell, even after death. I hope there is nothing after death.
I have been dealt the severe trauma hand. For all the shit I've had to go through in this life and the shit I'm still going through, I sincerely hope I finally get to sit at the cool kids table.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: binturong, Kit1, Some place nice and 3 others
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
I have been dealt the severe trauma hand. For all the shit I've had to go through in this life and the shit I'm still going through, I sincerely hope I finally get to sit at the cool kids table.
cool kids are cool 4 a reason. anyone who was suicidal during their life is invited :3

• Love
Reactions: darknesscomesquick, Kit1 and edu0z
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I honestly do hope there is something like that after. I wouldn't mind there being nothing after death, but the scenario of seeing y'all on the other side sounds fun.

• Love
Reactions: darknesscomesquick, Kit1 and sad_rock
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
cool kids are cool 4 a reason. anyone who was suicidal during their life is invited :3
I don't know you in person... but I have the need to give you a hug right now and I don't know why.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: zombiegirl, darknesscomesquick, Kit1 and 1 other person
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
That's a nice thought. Even though I firmly believe that there's nothing after death it'd be nice to be with people who felt the same way I did when we were alive. Ironic. Being able to connect better with the dead than the living.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sukui, Kit1, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I'm not talking about physical traumas.

What's stopping you from sitting down at the virtual table while you're still here?

Reactions: Kit1
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
With the greatest love, I don't!

I don't believe in any form of afterlife and that's a huge comfort to me.

Reactions: Kit1
S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
maybe this is our cool kids table afterall before we enter the abyss

Reactions: darknesscomesquick, Obliviate, tiger b and 2 others
darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
I'm not talking about physical traumas.

What's stopping you from sitting down at the virtual table while you're still here?
…I'm not talking about just physical trauma either. Trauma in any form is about as shitty as it comes. It's hard to come back from that and want to keep on keepin' on.

I guess I'd like to think THIS is the virtual cool kids table. I appreciate this group and being here. When it's time for me to join the cool kids table in the great whatever (if there is a whatever) I can do that knowing I'm going to have a few friends hanging with me.

• Love
Reactions: zombiegirl
deathxo

deathxo

Aug 10, 2023
Ohhhh, this reminds of this hillarious movie Wristcutters: A Love Story
15_2_Wristcutters1_1000_420_90_c1.jpg

I watched it so long ago, but if my memory serves me right it's about this special purgatory place where people who commit suicide end up!

• Yay!
Reactions: sad_rock and thewalkingdread
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish for nothingness personally. Nothing about any kind of existence is desirable to me, all I hope for is the eternal absence of everything.

Reactions: Heading to Darkness
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023

I watched it so long ago, but if my memory serves me right it's about this special purgatory place where people who commit suicide end up!
ill have to watch that, sounds cool as fuck

• Yay!
Reactions: sad_rock
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
That's cool. If it is painless forever

Reactions: zombiegirl
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
That would be great if afterlife exist or there's no heaven or hell :)

zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023

watched it! it's a damn good movie but i wish we got more of Mikal