• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
It's almost the perfect dates inbetween my family members birthdays so not spoiling their birthdays as much as possible.

I want to figure out a way to alert my parents after a few hours otherwise it will take atleast one day for them to grow sus as I have weird sleep schedules and my door is closed always. That's just one thing I want to take care of.

I'm not sure if I will go ahead entirely I dont have any previous attempts except for this one time I was having like a psychotic episode thought I was gonna die and stopped eating.

I would be doing the SN method. I'm just wary about my SI. Anyways my life sucks and my anxiety is pretty bad, I'm broke and lonely as well. And don't see it getting any better. I'm just enjoying much nice food I can in the meantime which has been my coping for a while
And I really hate living with my parents

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, rozeske, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
How about setting the alarm for couple of hours after? If it constantly rings, they might come into your room to wake you up.

Reactions: cowboypants and DeIetedUser4739
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

Reactions: cowboypants
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
How about setting the alarm for couple of hours after? If it constantly rings, they might come into your room to wake you up.
Good idea but I'm not sure if they will open my door. The sounds will be muffled too. I want to schedule them a WhatsApp message or an SMS

Reactions: sugarh1gh
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Good idea but I'm not sure if they will open my door. The sounds will be muffled too. I want to schedule them a WhatsApp message or an SMS
That sounds good too

Reactions: cowboypants