cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
I pray my fucking shit gets here this week..Cause one more weekend & I don't know what will happen to me.. I hate walking outside cause I'm sick of the same fucking shit..

God life is so depressing when ur just dead from within. I can't wait to DIE as weird as it feels to execute. I never wanna open these eyeballs again!!!!!!

I don't usually watch stuff anymore but I've watched stuff series or movies just to get by but I've run out already if I watch something it's gotta be good at least.. please recommend something PPL……

cause the days are agonising sitting in this void of nothingness just waiting for the last particle to be sucked in(me) I hate speaking to family but at this point I wouldn't even mind interacting for them to kill my time until cause I'm over this.. but I won't be contacting them cause when I'm around ppl I just wanna share how fucking SHIT life is & how much I hate it with every fibre in ny being!

this whole planet is crap..fuck ALL life idc about not a dam thing. I would happily kill it all by the push of a button with no remorse.. this place is nothing special & it's reached it's max .. there's nothing new under the sun here .. it's now a living hell

• Hugs
Reactions: ihatemylife, Lexus, Passersby and 3 others
M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
I know what it feels like. Counting down the days till your expiration date. I have to wait three weeks until I can move forward with my plan. I hate waiting around. I'm doing things to occupy my time like course work and reading. I am just afraid something might happen to prevent me from going through with this plan. A lot of things can happen in three weeks. I've been reading some sci-fi novels if you are interested I can give you a list. In terms of movies and tv shows I do not watch a lot of. I just finished watching a series called The Rookie which is pretty good.

Reactions: cscott
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I pray my fucking shit gets here this week..Cause one more weekend & I don't know what will happen to me.. I hate walking outside cause I'm sick of the same fucking shit..

God life is so depressing when ur just dead from within. I can't wait to DIE as weird as it feels to execute. I never wanna open these eyeballs again!!!!!!

I don't usually watch stuff anymore but I've watched stuff series or movies just to get by but I've run out already if I watch something it's gotta be good at least.. please recommend something PPL……

cause the days are agonising sitting in this void of nothingness just waiting for the last particle to be sucked in(me) I hate speaking to family but at this point I wouldn't even mind interacting for them to kill my time until cause I'm over this.. but I won't be contacting them cause when I'm around ppl I just wanna share how fucking SHIT life is & how much I hate it with every fibre in ny being!

this whole planet is crap..fuck ALL life idc about not a dam thing. I would happily kill it all by the push of a button with no remorse.. this place is nothing special & it's reached it's max .. there's nothing new under the sun here .. it's now a living hell
I'm not a movie person but you should watch TV shows! Sweet Home, Alice in Borderland, All Of Us Are Dead, Squid Game, The Last of Us, Criminal Minds, Killing Eve, etc

If you like anime: Demon Slayer, Death Note, Attack on Titan, The Promised Neverland, etc

FlowingVali

FlowingVali

Hello, Goodbye
Sep 13, 2023
Now You See Me is a pretty nice movie. It's about magicians and magic (scientific magic) and stuff. Has a part 2, Now You See Me 2. :)

cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
I know what it feels like. Counting down the days till your expiration date. I have to wait three weeks until I can move forward with my plan. I hate waiting around. I'm doing things to occupy my time like course work and reading. I am just afraid something might happen to prevent me from going through with this plan. A lot of things can happen in three weeks. I've been reading some sci-fi novels if you are interested I can give you a list. In terms of movies and tv shows I do not watch a lot of. I just finished watching a series called The Rookie which is pretty good.
Ok the rookie I'll have a look. Thanks you yes it's crazy like just waiting for ur expiration that's what makes it feel even more weird sometimes I think. Cause I've left it so long too it's like the weirder it's become.. I do get scared sometimes too what if something goes wrong but we'll be fine. And if not I don't fuxking know .. I really will have to jump off a fucking cliff fuck knowssssss. But Thankyou 🤞🏽
Now You See Me is a pretty nice movie. It's about magicians and magic (scientific magic) and stuff. Has a part 2, Now You See Me 2. :)
Thanks I have seen these before I need something I haven't seen as my last chance ain't feeling like I'm not living on repeat lol Thankyou 😘

Reactions: misthios2040