T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
Just to say, I'm really not sure what has gone on in regard of N, but just a big thank you to the scumbags whoever they are, who have ruined the chance for me to make a peaceful exit. Found out that after sourcing N, thinking on CTB, and finally trying to order N, that I can't. Do you (whoever you are) have the vaguest notion of what you have done. I'm sure that you won't even give a toss, that I now have to leave using a painful, method. My family could have known that I went in peace, now they will have a horrendous image for ever. Truly you are beyond scum. I am so far beyond tears

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: rue, Broken Chimera, AutumnEmbers and 14 others
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I agree with you. Also, look up here SN (Sodium Nitrite) not NitrAte but NitrIte

-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
Yep, definitely agree with that...

I don't think N will be gone for too long though. There is too much demand for it and too much profit to be made. If it's not A, then someone else will emerge from the shadows soon enough.

• Love
Reactions: MajorDude and Tally
LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
I was in the same situation as you. Right when I made up my mind to order N, I see people talking about police raids. Oh boy, what bad luck.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Notcutoutforlife, Pacco and 1 other person
AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
Just to say, I'm really not sure what has gone on in regard of N, but just a big thank you to the scumbags whoever they are, who have ruined the chance for me to make a peaceful exit. Found out that after sourcing N, thinking on CTB, and finally trying to order N, that I can't. Do you (whoever you are) have the vaguest notion of what you have done. I'm sure that you won't even give a toss, that I now have to leave using a painful, method. My family could have known that I went in peace, now they will have a horrendous image for ever. Truly you are beyond scum. I am so far beyond tears

What happened? Look into SN or the exit bag.

Also, lots of big hugs coming atcha.

Reactions: Tally
MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
What happened? Look into SN or the exit bag.

Also, lots of big hugs coming atcha.

Both SN and Exit bag seems like peaceful, but still a lot more risks than N :( most people want something peaceful and guaranteed, which I think N is with anti-emetics. I never hear about N failures.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown and Tally
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Look into F, amitriptyline or SN

Reactions: Tally
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
By all means, let's continue to openly discuss the other means clearly available to us openly on the forum threads as well. It won't take a genius to connect the dots for the ingredients for the TCA cocktail or the SN method (that brought all the media attention here in the first place.) That way we can go back to the dark ages of jumping off bridges, blowing our faces off, or jumping in front of a train that could possibly traumatize the operator to the point where he can't work and support his family. I know I sound sarcastic and snarky, but WHY are we openly discussing 3 methods left to us that should only be PM'd? There used to be a concept of keeping certain things on the "DL" the down low, where has that concept gone? The internet is great, but good lord no one knows how to be subtle about anything anymore. ANY pro-lifer or LE knows what SN is since S.S. died by that method, and anyone with two brain cells to rub together can easily figure the other two out.

Reactions: Dreamcolleger, Intelligent_Lobster, Throwaway9787 and 1 other person
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
People have always been seeking sensation and some blockbuster drama with spectacular events. If it plays out wrong, it will be stuffed with menacing drivel. Crowds are only satisfied when they see some heads roll. Everything is like a clay. No matter the shape you start with, it will be always made into a Goliath. Or into any currently popular shape, for that matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffian
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
People have always been seeking sensation and some blockbuster drama with spectacular events. If it plays out wrong, it will be stuffed with menacing drivel. Crowds are only satisfied when they see some heads roll. Everything is like a clay. No matter the shape you start with, it will be always made into a Goliath. Or into any currently popular shape, for that matter.
NOt sure I understand your point, would you mind explaining more?

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
NOt sure I understand your point, would you mind explaining more?

I'm more of a village idiot than a public speaker, but the picture of the situation I have currently is of a PR stunt, considering the transparency/openness.
The openly declared witch hunt as the center point, the strategy is to instill fear in people that are more or less at the same point where S.S. was. They know well what the aftermath will be, but they don't care, because they bring back heads on a stick from the battle, figuratively, and literally. The only detail missing from this play, is the offender. How one can make the departed fit this category, considering they can not be persecuted. They don't have a target, a living, breathing, eating, and so on human being. So the game is on, the censorship dictates that most of the movie remains as an edited downloadable script, but it has to be good, for whatever reasons. So they are now making that good, worldwide. Collateral damage is accepted and not a concern, apparently. Just the shape all of this eventually takes, in the end, people do not even remember where it all started. Just more laws and regulations.

And yes, the method threads should not be public.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul and Ruffian
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
I agree. Even new members here ( not you, specifically,) refer to our media event as the person took N. Not true. You're so right. Eventually facts don't even matter - someone just needs to be brought to justice. It's like dope on the table on the news. Cops are always "Cutting the snake off at the head." Meanwhile the known areas for open air markets are operating as if nothing happened. But this is a smaller population, probably makes us an easier target. If I'm understanding you.

Reactions: Thorn
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
By all means, let's continue to openly discuss the other means clearly available to us openly on the forum threads as well. It won't take a genius to connect the dots for the ingredients for the TCA cocktail or the SN method (that brought all the media attention here in the first place.) That way we can go back to the dark ages of jumping off bridges, blowing our faces off, or jumping in front of a train that could possibly traumatize the operator to the point where he can't work and support his family. I know I sound sarcastic and snarky, but WHY are we openly discussing 3 methods left to us that should only be PM'd? There used to be a concept of keeping certain things on the "DL" the down low, where has that concept gone? The internet is great, but good lord no one knows how to be subtle about anything anymore. ANY pro-lifer or LE knows what SN is since S.S. died by that method, and anyone with two brain cells to rub together can easily figure the other two out.

But they cant ban it outright without giving away their motive for banning it. Its like taking a microphone and scream to the world that SN can be use for suicide. And soon people will begin to hoard it and sell it on black market and it will be worse than N because SN is actually legal everywhere. They wont shoot themselves in the legs like that. Theyre in a dilemma. As much as they hate it they cant do any fucking thing about it. Those people. I wish I can make them feel the same pain as everyone in this place. But alas it cannot be done.

Reactions: rue
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
I agree. Even new members here ( not you, specifically,) refer to our media event as the person took N. Not true. You're so right. Eventually facts don't even matter - someone just needs to be brought to justice. It's like dope on the table on the news. Cops are always "Cutting the snake off at the head." Meanwhile the known areas for open air markets are operating as if nothing happened. But this is a smaller population, probably makes us an easier target. If I'm understanding you.

They can't just take a random figure from here, and feed them to the public. Everybody here is out of context.
Because the story they would want to pen down is a crime story, the bigger, the better.
But there is no drug smuggling ring, no dangerous criminals, and no millions laying around. Just miserable people barely, or not exactly alive anymore.
There is something else in the works, and it's going to be cruel.

Reactions: rue and Ruffian
I

Intelligent_Lobster

I knew taking this picture would come in handy
Mar 30, 2019
Would it be unwise to order in the next week? I'm not super familiar with what happened in this context, but I know that people have been suspicious of police activity regarding N.

Since SN is legal, it shouldn't be an issue, right?

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Would it be unwise to order in the next week? I'm not super familiar with what happened in this context, but I know that people have been suspicious of police activity regarding N.

Since SN is legal, it shouldn't be an issue, right?
if your from canada order F, theres a well established vendor from there on all major dnm markets.

Reactions: Intelligent_Lobster
I

Intelligent_Lobster

I knew taking this picture would come in handy
Mar 30, 2019
if your from canada order F, theres a well established vendor from there on all major dnm markets.
Unfortunately, I'm looking to find a legal method. My paranoia won't allow me to order things off the dnm.

If I get too desperate, I do know of a very, ahem, sketchy medicine provider in my area. I'm sure one wrong order, and I'd get what I needed. Of course, that is scraping the bottom of the barrel, because there is no for sure promise there

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I thought A was back in business, did I miss something

I saw a short post to that effect with no back-up or follow-up, so I reckon it was a misunderstanding.