E

ebg

Sep 30, 2024
I hope it is rather used to advocate for MAID or to just reduce the stigma of suicide. I am tired of people viewing suicide as something that MUST be prevented. I can't stand how close-minded people are on the subject. I plan on scheduling a Facebook post a week after I CTB stating that I want my suicide to be used to advocate for suicide to become more acceptable and that I was in a completely rational state of mind when I made this decision. I don't want others to project their state of mind onto mine "oh she must have been suffering" "she just needed help" etc. We should make a movement of some kind lol, screw those people who try to ban SN or other peaceful methods of CTB. I think everyone should have the right to CTB, no matter what their living conditions are. I just don't want to be human anymore, I don't want kids, I don't want to serve people and propagate the survival of our species.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopelesswanderer, Forever Sleep and lovelesslifeless
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also just wish to not exist and see existing as completely undesirable, it just feels so cruel to me how painless methods are denied as I never would have chosen or wished for existence in the first place, all I wish for is to never exist again, for me a painless death would be the only relief.

AllTheseQuestions

AllTheseQuestions

Sep 19, 2024
I agree with you.

The attitude to suicide reminds me of a quote from one of my favourite films;

• Chuck Aule: I don't know, boss. How can you believe a crazy guy?
  • Teddy Daniels: That's the beauty of it. Mental Patients make the perfect subjects, if they talk nobody listens to them!

No matter what we say, how rational our words are, society has deemed us crazy so anything we say is just a confirmation of that craziness!

• Yay!
Reactions: hopelesswanderer