• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
sorry this is my 3rd post tonight, I've been having a lot of thoughts

when I ctb, I want to be reincarnated. I want to be a human being again. it's probably impossible but I also want to keep my memories intact so I can learn from my mistakes and have a second chance at life.

I want to become a better and happier human being in another life. I guess I could say I've always believed in reincarnation, but it's more like ive been praying for it really badly. maybe in my past life I was a terrible person and this horrid life of mine is punishment. maybe if I try to be a good person in this life my next life can be amazing and I'll finally be happy.

I hope im reborn in a world where magic exists. i hope i can be one of those flashy magical anime girls and bring peace to everyone. if not I hope I get to live a happy life as a normal person who isn't mentally ill and traumatized tobthe point recovery isn't an option anymore. I hope I have a good childhood with good parents and good friends and a good school and get married to a beautiful woman (I'm lesbian, and I do hope I'm reincarnated as one again) and live a good life with her and die happily. I hope I can live a life where, when I'm on my deathbed, I can recall everything until that point and be glad I lived

I hope I can be glad I lived, and live a life full of happy memories in another life

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Exitwings, Sannti, esalucolom-wojaqter and 5 others
JustRandomGuy

JustRandomGuy

May 8, 2020
thats ok
so I can learn from my mistakes and have a second chance at life.
Whats stops you from learning from your mistakes at this life? When i think about reincarnation, i think i will be stuck in the same spot as now. I dont know how to become "a better and happier human" now, so i wont know that in the next life too.

Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter and Praestat_Mori
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
Whats stops you from learning from your mistakes at this life? When i think about reincarnation, i think i will be stuck in the same spot as now. I dont know how to become "a better and happier human" now, so i wont know that in the next life too.
yea i was thinking the same upon reading the main post

you wish to be another human being but with the memories you've got now

what's keeping you from becoming a better version of yourself right now

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024

when I ctb, I want to be reincarnated. I want to be a human being again. it's probably impossible but I also want to keep my memories intact so I can learn from my mistakes and have a second chance at life.

I want to become a better and happier human being in another life. I guess I could say I've always believed in reincarnation, but it's more like ive been praying for it really badly. maybe in my past life I was a terrible person and this horrid life of mine is punishment. maybe if I try to be a good person in this life my next life can be amazing and I'll finally be happy.

I hope im reborn in a world where magic exists. i hope i can be one of those flashy magical anime girls and bring peace to everyone. if not I hope I get to live a happy life as a normal person who isn't mentally ill and traumatized tobthe point recovery isn't an option anymore. I hope I have a good childhood with good parents and good friends and a good school and get married to a beautiful woman (I'm lesbian, and I do hope I'm reincarnated as one again) and live a good life with her and die happily. I hope I can live a life where, when I'm on my deathbed, I can recall everything until that point and be glad I lived

I hope I can be glad I lived, and live a life full of happy memories in another life
No worries, not like the site's going to run out of space (I think)

I hope you get your magical girl afterlife, sounds nice.
what's keeping you from becoming a better version of yourself right now
any number of issues not mentioned in the post in addition to presumably homophobia and misogyny

that and she wants to be a magical girl living an idyllic life which is impossible since magic doesn't exist here

Last edited:
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Reincarnation doesn't make sense to me

If I die and my "soul" is supposedly reborn as another person or thing, but that next incarnation has none of my memories or physical characteristics, in what sense is that person related to me?

If the other incarnations have a completely different body and mind, what other part of me could be in them? chances are none of the atoms that currently make you what you are will find there way into this new machine

Anyways, reincarnation means that you are reborn into a different body in the future. This makes no sense because the "self" is not this independent substance that gets "placed" into a body. Your conscious self is the result of the particular machine you have, and the memories and experiences you have had in that machine. Therefore there is no "you" which can be "reborn" into a different machine with different experiences and memories. It wouldn't be you. It would be whatever new thing emerges from that new machine.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well, realistically 99.9999% of the world population doesn't remember anything about their former lives - that's in case reincarnation is real. I also wish to turn back time with the knowledge I have now and how my life evolved to make the better decisions at crucial points in my life - but that is sth different to reincarnation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkover
JustRandomGuy

JustRandomGuy

May 8, 2020
Reincarnation doesn't make sense to me

If I die and my "soul" is supposedly reborn as another person or thing, but that next incarnation has none of my memories or physical characteristics, in what sense is that person related to me?

If the other incarnations have a completely different body and mind, what other part of me could be in them? chances are none of the atoms that currently make you what you are will find there way into this new machine

Anyways, reincarnation means that you are reborn into a different body in the future. This makes no sense because the "self" is not this independent substance that gets "placed" into a body. Your conscious self is the result of the particular machine you have, and the memories and experiences you have had in that machine. Therefore there is no "you" which can be "reborn" into a different machine with different experiences and memories. It wouldn't be you. It would be whatever new thing emerges from that new machine.
If we talked outside religion (buddhism), then the only point in reincarnation is i would say- that atoms dont "die", so its matter of (unlimited) time they will arrange again and create us again. Maybe?
if talked from buddhism perspective, you are moslty right. "What continues from one life to the next is a stream of consciousness influenced by karma, not a fixed identity or personality."

yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
Me too. I wanna go for another round on the wheel of samsara; I'm not ready for nirvana just yet.