• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, 262653, Ἡγησίας and 20 others
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
With nukes and everything.
That would be really delicious.
Let's see who wins in this upcoming November US presidential election! What are your predictions if that wacky, egoistic, narcisstic Bunker Boy lose?

Last edited:
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 1465
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Let's see who wins in this upcoming November US presidential election! What are your predictions if that wacky, egoistic, narcisstic Bunker Boy lose?
I have no idea tbh. Its the deep sate that's running the show and nobody really knows what they are up to..

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Deleted member 4993, Cowtipper and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I also hope so. Who likes to see ppl enjoy life if you are sentenced to be depressed all day every day? Destroy the world.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Ἡγησίας, Marauder and 6 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Wouldn't you love that :wink:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Deleted member 4993 and Homecoming
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
With nukes and everything.
That would be really delicious.
I completely agree, our society as it is right now is far too stagnant, not to mention simply boring in general. If people were fighting back against the one side antifa assaults, with casualities on both sides it would be one thing, but as it is now, its not very interesting. With a world war, if it destroyed our governments basic ability to govern its territories, we could see settlements forming to return to the correct values. That thought is extremely exciting to me. Heres a dude beating a bunch of degenerates, its pretty funny.

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Xocoyotziin and Cowtipper
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
You sore bunch of losers

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, BPD Barbie, Xocoyotziin and 3 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
With a world war, if it destroyed our governments basic ability to govern its territories, we could see settlements forming to return to the correct values. That thought is extremely exciting to me.
I agree!

• Hmph!
Reactions: Xocoyotziin
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
If people were fighting back against the one side antifa assaults, with casualities on both sides it would be one thing, but as it is now, its not very interesting.

Are you really scared of such a small group as Antifa?

With a world war, if it destroyed our governments basic ability to govern its territories, we could see settlements forming to return to the correct values.

You decide what the "correct" values are, I assume?

Reactions: MartyByrde, Myforevercharlie and Xocoyotziin
clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
It's already started, but in a virus form.

• Wow
Reactions: KleinerWolf, canihavepeaceforonce, Xocoyotziin and 1 other person
C

Cowtipper

Sep 9, 2020
I completely agree, our society as it is right now is far too stagnant, not to mention simply boring in general. If people were fighting back against the one side antifa assaults, with casualities on both sides it would be one thing, but as it is now, its not very interesting. With a world war, if it destroyed our governments basic ability to govern its territories, we could see settlements forming to return to the correct values. That thought is extremely exciting to me. Heres a dude beating a bunch of degenerates, its pretty funny.

That video was great!

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
It's already started, but in a virus form.
Nah all that does is weaken the economy a bit and make some people poorer. Not the same as full scale global war where institutions get destroyed.

Reactions: Cowtipper
clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
Nah all that does is weaken the economy a bit and make some people poorer. Not the same as full scale global war where institutions get destroyed.
The planet is too crowded, your dream will come true for sure, dunno if in our lifetime but for sure it will happen.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It is one of the tightropes we walk, and the South China Seas, Pakistan and India borders are ripe for it, especially with Trumpy in charge and threatening to stay that way no matter what.
I sometimes wonder if such a dramatic global apocalypse would be a faster and more humane end to our dominion than the one that appears to be inevitable as matters progress.
Think of it as a species suicide worthy of a Darwin Award.

Reactions: 262653 and Sensei
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
With a WW3 using nuclear weapons. What a dumb idea...
First the rubble flies... far
Then the dust blocks out the sun and starts a nuclear winter over the planet.
Plant life dies within 4 weeks
All herbivores die of starvation within 8 weeks
All remaining carnivores die of starvation within 12 weeks if they haven't frozen to death.
Bacteria rule again

Wishing this on the world because one is depressed and miserable is a bit extreme.

Referring to it as 'delicious' says a lot about someone.

On the bright side, the lucky ones will never know what hit them. The survivors will die miserably soon enough afterwards.

• Love
Reactions: BPD Barbie, Xocoyotziin, Myforevercharlie and 4 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
With a WW3 using nuclear weapons. What a dumb idea...
First the rubble flies... far
Then the dust blocks out the sun and starts a nuclear winter over the planet.
Plant life dies within 4 weeks
All herbivores die of starvation within 8 weeks
All remaining carnivores die of starvation within 12 weeks if they haven't frozen to death.
Bacteria rule again

Wishing this on the world because one is depressed and miserable is a bit extreme.

Referring to it as 'delicious' says a lot about someone.

On the bright side, the lucky ones will never know what hit them. The survivors will die miserably soon enough afterwards.
"Referring to it as 'delicious' says a lot about someone." Really, what does it say?

Not even that depressed or miserable. Extremely bored.
I don't want nature to suffer. Just thought this would be a good way to reset our fucked up system. I have little hope for "reform" its always the same idiots in power.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Xocoyotziin and After The End
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
always anticipating a mass destruction of this ugly world.

Reactions: demuic and Homecoming
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I agree it would be great, at the very least, to be instantly vaporized.

Reactions: Homecoming
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Tell WW2 veterans your joke pls :))

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Xocoyotziin
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
God please no. The last thing we need is people indiscriminately killing each other because someone else told then to. AGAIN. Don't want to put a damper on the "humor" of this thread but hell fucking no no no.
A mass suicide contagion that wipes us all out is waaay more preferable over manipulating young adults into murdering their potential peers.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Deleted member 1465 and Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Maybe a few people should watch some footage about the second ww, or talk to the few who are still alive who have survived.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Xocoyotziin
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Are you really scared of such a small group as Antifa?
I'm not scared of antifa in the sense of my life, since I'm not attached to it, I am scared of how they go about trying to attack traditional values, with disgusting methods and measures and closer to the point, the best we do to combat them is through arrest. Tolerate their existance, and more groups will grow in their place, purging anyone who agrees with their ideals is the only way to stop their increase. As for my values, I may not have the best ones, but they're a hell of a lot better than what the commies are pushing on us. Also to note, I am not deluded enough to believe that mine are the best way to go, but compared to what they're shilling through mainstream media and the news, mine is better by a mile.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Disappointered and Xocoyotziin
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm not scared of antifa in the sense of my life, since I'm not attached to it, I am scared of how they go about trying to attack traditional values, with disgusting methods and measures and closer to the point, the best we do to combat them is through arrest. Tolerate their existance, and more groups will grow in their place, purging anyone who agrees with their ideals is the only way to stop their increase. As for my values, I may not have the best ones, but they're a hell of a lot better than what the commies are pushing on us. Also to note, I am not deluded enough to believe that mine are the best way to go, but compared to what they're shilling through mainstream media and the news, mine is better by a mile.

But your emphasis on Antifa as a threat indicates that they do make you piss your pants even though they're such a small group. If you argue that people that don't share your values should be "purged", then you do think that your values are the best.

Reactions: StateOfMind and Myforevercharlie
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Why do you hate people so much?

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Deleted member 4993 and Myforevercharlie

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I love the angry emoji, so cute and orange. I just can't take it seriously.
I also hope so. Who likes to see ppl enjoy life if you are sentenced to be depressed all day every day? Destroy the world.
I'm pretty sure there are empathetic ppl out there who love the idea of others having an enjoyable life, or at least don't like the idea of their enjoyable lives, ruined.

• Love
Reactions: death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I love the angry emoji, so cute and orange. I just can't take it seriously.

I'm pretty sure there are empathetic ppl out there who love the idea of others having an enjoyable life, or at least don't like the idea of their enjoyable lives, ruined.
First of all thank you for giving me hug instead of the cute angry emoji lol.

Yeah wishing war on empathetic ppl isn't good. But when I get really angry I sometimes wish for the world to get destroyed. I know if I was given the power to start WW3 I wouldn't do it. Not trying to brag but I'm kind to many ppl. Thinking about evil things and actually wanting them are sometimes different things.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, ImsooDone1N, Ἡγησίας and 4 others
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
Usa is unbeatable in the current scenario, war usually takes place to defend or when there is equal power scale.

Democracies are generally more mature and avoid war, that's why chances of ww3 are less with democracies popping out everywhere.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
tf when no ww3 :'(

First of all thank you for giving me hug instead of the cute angry emoji lol.

Yeah wishing war on empathetic ppl isn't good. But when I get really angry I sometimes wish for the world to get destroyed. I know if I was given the power to start WW3 I wouldn't do it. Not trying to brag but I'm kind to many ppl. Thinking about evil things and actually wanting them are sometimes different things.

Seriously though, I'm mostly using emojis when I'm either being facetious, or to let ppl know that I've read their messages. I really like hug emoji, it's the only react here that looks content. The arms look strange though. I imagine a typical middle-aged guy sitting in front of TV with his legs forward, drinking beer, maybe watching sport.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, death137 and Homecoming
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
I don't know wtf is going on here, but this is some bullshit. So many people here suffering, so many throughout the world suffering, and OP wants more???

If this kind of garbage mentality is tolerated on ss, how on earth can this be considered a supportive community?

So far this morning, I've been on ss less than 20 minutes. In that time I see threads calling for global violence and destruction, along with obviously anti-woman and antI-Muslim videos in threads. It's fucking disgusting bullshit. I don't understand why it's being tolerated here.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Iamamistake, Silenos, GoodPersonEffed and 5 others