B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
I cant believe people act like this. This man just died and this is all he cares about? If that guy had an easier option like assisted suicide, Im pretty sure he wouldn't do this! But because of people like this guy and pro-lifers they make things hard for us so we have no choice. I honestly hate people like him. Assisted suicide should be a basic human right and needs to become legalized so things like this will not happen. And yes there is such a thing as a rational suicide if you exhasuted all your options first which I already know many of us here have done already, you should be granted it no question about it. Honestly if i didnt want to ctb i would dedicate most of my time to make this happen for people. But do due my illnesses they have hindered everything I wanted to do and become in my career. I am a humnatrian and studied law for only one year and unfortunately had to drop out due to my illnesses. I just feel like people should have a decision on what they want to do with their life, and no one should have control over that decision. America is so backwards, always about money and greed, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium they are way ahead of the game. A5DF1A7E 2161 488B B8A2 E1571C9247E0

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, MrBlue, botanormal and 3 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Should read all the disgruntled drivers that get delayed at the Sunshine Skyway bridge in Tampa because a person jumped off the bridge. Our suicide no matter where it is, tends to inconvenience people, whether it be medical professionals or bystanders. Someone always has a negative piece to say about death especially suicide. Now if the guy had a heart attack and fell over the edge, the comments would be much different.

• Love
Reactions: ithappens, botanormal, throughtheglass and 4 others
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Should read all the disgruntled drivers that get delayed at the Sunshine Skyway bridge in Tampa because a person jumped off the bridge. Our suicide no matter where it is, tends to inconvenience people, whether it be medical professionals or bystanders. Someone always has a negative piece to say about death especially suicide. Now if the guy had a heart attack and fell over the edge, the comments would be much different.
If it bothers them so much why do they keep getting in our way when we want to legalize assisted suicide? Its like if someone who's suicidal asks for help to try to get better, people ignore them, then when they want to ctb thats when it bothers them and they ban peaceful ways out? This makes no sense. Im probably gunna delete the post but I really cant believe this guy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ithappens, Sprite_Geist, Good4Nothing and 5 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
People make it everything about them. If someone is depressed, they don't care because because it is incovenient; if such depressed person kills themselves, they get really bothered because it is incovenient as well.

• Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, slipintothetragedy and Buffy5120