P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
I can see it both ways. I think they're already upset that the old me is dead and that I'm a disappointment but at the same time they don't have any expectations for me anymore. My mom told me I can do and be whatever I want. And I turned into an addicted loser with zero social skills or any other skills. The worst part is that they had to deal with me for so long and I foolishly believed I will get better and completely transform. I have no idea how tf do they put up with me. I'm so stupid and weak I wish I could just take sn and hug my mom and die in her arms. I wanna be 10yo again. I hate myself. I hate my brain. I hate my actions and thoughts. I wish my parents would save me, but I have to save myself. And I can't do it. I'm sad that they'll remember me as a looser. That I never got to make up for all the bad things I did and said. That I never 'got better' in the end.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: yourrealname, Shivali, Regrets and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you have suffered a lot in life and I know that it can be dreadful enduring an existence that you hate. I'm sorry that you are in this situation. Best wishes.

Reactions: Shivali and Euthanza
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
It sounds like you have suffered a lot in life and I know that it can be dreadful enduring an existence that you hate. I'm sorry that you are in this situation. Best wishes.
I swear you're the kindest person on ss

Reactions: Shivali, Euthanza and classicfukup
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
During the grieving process for CTB, the affected person can go through these two states of mind.
You must be in a lot of pain. I wish you much joy and peace in your heart

Reactions: Shivali and Euthanza
classicfukup

classicfukup

Aug 23, 2022
My parents will be relieved. I am nothing but a burden in my current state. They've tried so hard to help me but at this point they really can't. Best of luck

• Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza