Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Well it's basically what the title says. I used to cry every day and really hard from the time I was 14-15 till I was 18 and it helped me, it helped deal with everything and afterwards I would always feel refreshed and somehow stronger.
But these last 5 years I just can't cry.
I really badly want to cry, I can feel it nadie of me it's in there and trying to break free but for some reason no matter how much I concentrate on that pain my eyes stay dry.
I try so hard to make myself cry but no matter what I can even get one tear going.
God this is so sad and so fucking frustrating!!!
Anybody else feels the same way? Anybody else can't cry but really wants to?
maybe you have some advice for me or something on how to cry. I would really appreciate it❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and Esc9434
E

Esc9434

Student
Feb 25, 2020
Is medication preventing you from crying?

Or, the world has harden you so much that you cannot cry anymore?

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Is medication preventing you from crying?

Or, the world has harden you so much that you cannot cry anymore?
I'm not taking any medication. I think it's some kind of mental block.
I couldn't cry in front of people or if I though someone might hear me or walk in on me. When I was 14-15 I lived alone for a bit(nothing abusive or bad parenting, it was just a necessity and I had neighbor watching over me taking care of my food and so on) and it gave me time to be with my thoughts better and I finally felt safe to start crying.
Then I wasn't living alone anymore but I still kept crying in the dark at night in my room quietly.
But for some reason when I was 18 I stopped and now I just can't even cry a tiniest bit. I can't even get my eyes wet not talking about actual tears falling. It's insane!

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Well it's basically what the title says. I used to cry every day and really hard from the time I was 14-15 till I was 18 and it helped me, it helped deal with everything and afterwards I would always feel refreshed and somehow stronger.
But these last 5 years I just can't cry.
I really badly want to cry, I can feel it nadie of me it's in there and trying to break free but for some reason no matter how much I concentrate on that pain my eyes stay dry.
I try so hard to make myself cry but no matter what I can even get one tear going.
God this is so sad and so fucking frustrating!!!
Anybody else feels the same way? Anybody else can't cry but really wants to?
maybe you have some advice for me or something on how to cry. I would really appreciate it❤

Yes I'd like to cry and I've tried many times but I can't do it.

The last time I remember crying I was 13 years old and it was because of a bad report card lol.

I'm 29 years old now and within those 16 years various cry worthy things have happened to me but I never cried over it.

Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me that prevents me from crying.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!