S

sometimesoon

Student
Jul 9, 2024
I have tried twice, and the anchors broke or loosened each time.

I think I will be lucky third-time. Each time, I passed out before the anchors let go so I think I will make this time

Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
It's completely up to you. Do whatever you think is the best for you.

Reactions: sometimesoon, etherealspring and divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best and I hope you find what you search for.

Reactions: sometimesoon
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You got lucky twice but your third time might not be so lucky, you do know interrupted hanging causes brain damage right? Please check your anchor point and ligature very well beforehand.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sometimesoon and Evelyn Lane
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
I have tried twice, and the anchors broke or loosened each time.

I think I will be lucky third-time. Each time, I passed out before the anchors let go so I think I will make this time
You seem very keen to try this again. Was it partial or full suspension? How did it feel like? How unpleasant was it?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You should look for a more solid anchor. There is no reason the third time will be different. Prep and plan. Good luck!!!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

sometimesoon

Student
Jul 9, 2024
You seem very keen to try this again. Was it partial or full suspension? How did it feel like? How unpleasant was it?
the first one - was full suspension- the second was partial

It was uncomfortable but not as painful as I would have expected. It felt like I pulled hard enough so make things happen fast, it was like suddenly lights out

• Informative
Reactions: Evelyn Lane
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
the first one - was full suspension- the second was partial

It was uncomfortable but not as painful as I would have expected. It felt like I pulled hard enough so make things happen fast, it was like suddenly lights out
How long do you think it took before you passed out when you tried full suspension?

S

sometimesoon

Student
Jul 9, 2024
How long do you think it took before you passed out when you tried full suspension?
I am not sure if I have a real sense of time given the situation, but it felt short, with a warm sensation behind my eyes and a sense of darkness coming and my only thought was "I just killed myself "

• Wow
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
I am not sure if I have a real sense of time given the situation, but it felt short, with a warm sensation behind my eyes and a sense of darkness coming and my only thought was "I just killed myself "
Would you recommend that experience?

S

sometimesoon

Student
Jul 9, 2024
Would you recommend that experience?
Interesting question. I'm not sure why people choose certain approaches, but they are as personal as the decision to CTB.

For me, I have always seen myself hanging but still after I am dead..

Watching some gore sites, I realized that hanging can be very fast between the last step and unconsciousness, which is what is what matters.

It is also a method that fits for me.

What about you? Do you have a path to CTB? A preferred method

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope you find the peace you seek.

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
Interesting question. I'm not sure why people choose certain approaches, but they are as personal as the decision to CTB.

For me, I have always seen myself hanging but still after I am dead..

Watching some gore sites, I realized that hanging can be very fast between the last step and unconsciousness, which is what is what matters.

It is also a method that fits for me.

What about you? Do you have a path to CTB? A preferred method
My favourite method will always be full suspension hanging. I believe it's the least unpleasant option out of everything available to me. I have considered cutting my carotid arteries at one point, but that's too gruesome for me. By the way, my only negative opinion on hanging is that I wish I could die during day time, goddammit! I hate the thought of sneaking out in the middle of the night to kill myself. But alas, it's how it'll go down. Hey, thanks for answering my questions!

Reactions: kinderbueno
S

sometimesoon

Student
Jul 9, 2024
My favourite method will always be full suspension hanging. I believe it's the least unpleasant option out of everything available to me. I have considered cutting my carotid arteries at one point, but that's too gruesome for me. By the way, my only negative opinion on hanging is that I wish I could die during day time, goddammit! I hate the thought of sneaking out in the middle of the night to kill myself. But alas, it's how it'll go down. Hey, thanks for answering my question
I do agree - it's fast and efficient - and deadly if you remember to anchor it properly.

My preference is at a hotel; I don't want family members to find me. It's more the thought of streaming I am now thinking about now. As I have indicated I get requests to see the stream. I still don't know how I feel about having people watch me. But I have to admit it's not all negative

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
I do agree - it's fast and efficient - and deadly if you remember to anchor it properly.

My preference is at a hotel; I don't want family members to find me. It's more the thought of streaming I am now thinking about now. As I have indicated I get requests to see the stream. I still don't know how I feel about having people watch me. But I have to admit it's not all negative
Oh, so ultimately you'll go for partial suspension? Is that right? I thought you would prefer full suspension...

Well, I'd gladly watch you if you happen to end up on WPD.

S

sometimesoon

Student
Jul 9, 2024
Oh, so ultimately you'll go for partial suspension? Is that right? I thought you would prefer full suspension...

Well, I'd gladly watch you if you happen to end up on WPD.
Full suspension - sorry for the misunderstanding

As for watching, send me a DM with proton.me secure type email if you want to see it streamed live. I have a small growing list