N

NoIdeaAtAll

Oct 13, 2020
Hi guys,

In this thread I want to share with you guys my story, what I did and what I am planning to do, I want to hear your thoughts!
Some of the ideas and methods in this thread definitely have been mentioned before in other threads since I've done some research before doing it but still, there are something not right ...

Here's my story goes:
I thought about CTB a while ago, I started having thoughts about five years ago, holding a scissor in my hand but couldn't do it. Then I kinda gave up the idea at the time.
Recently, the idea came back, I started to be a little more serious this time, I went on internet to do some research about methods, at this point I haven't known about our forum so after all the research I conclude that I'll use CO method since it seems easy and peaceful, yet I didn't know I should've done more research before I actually do it.

* Attempt 1: I bought a small car, 4 seat sedan type but the space in side is quite tiny, about 2/3 of a normal sedan car, so I figured this would be ideal. Started preparing coal, a big pan, some wood to put underneath the pan so it wouldn't burn the mat in the car. Everything was perfect except I've never lighted charcoal before neither did research about it so I ended up doing it all wrong. I lighted it up in the car and enjoy quite a while in the car with not lighted coal and heaps of smoke.

* Attempt 2: this time I stumbled upon the forum and I found it really informative, especially with the details about methods. So I figured this time will be a success. I did everything same as last time, but lighted up the charcoal and waited till it produces no more smoke and turn ashy white coal then brought it into the car. I woke up early on that day and tried to stay very late, partly because I want to fall as sleep quickly during the process, partly because I didn't want anyone find out. But unfortunately, I failed to sleep.
I just lie down there experience through each stage of CO poisoning, I started feeling nausea, dizzy and my vision changed, I couldn't even grab the car key properly.
And then seems like my instinct kicked in the my body and my mind started to feel panic, I didn't remember why but I got out of the car, ended up seat in the middle of the street for so long I couldn't remember till I could gather up some energy to cover up the mess before crash into my bed (I don't want anyone to find out the next day).

After this, I did some more research, but the more I read, the more case I know about that they also tried couple of times without success and also it is possible that the level of CO in the car might drop to the level that can not kill you before someone gets to you.

This time I considered drowning. It sounds like painful and human instinct might kick in again but I have a thought, what if I stay in my car and lock it then crash into the sea. So even if my instinct tried it wouldn't make it. On top of that, I could smoke some weed maybe to make myself sleepy this time.

What do you guys think? Should I try the drowning method with the weed, or should I try the CO again with the weed?...

Thank you for your patience with my long post, hope to hear some of your thoughts ...

• Hugs
Reactions: InTheAirTonight, Silvermorning, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
Try co it's more peaceful

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, NoIdeaAtAll and Ghost2211
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Drowning is terrifying, and in a car it would last.
The cold water would nullify the effect of weed, your SI would kick in, and you would do everything in your power to get out of that car.
You would crash the car and probably wouldn't die... and even if you did die, it would not be a death you'd want.

Try CO again, until you get it right... it's not rocket science after all.
There are always full hanging and SN as last resorts.

Reactions: NoIdeaAtAll, Ghost2211 and purplesmoothie
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
The idea of drowning, especially in a car, just terrifies me. It would take so long as well, watching the car gradually fill with water, the darkness etc. If it were me, I'd look at other methods, there are plenty out there. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

• Love
Reactions: NoIdeaAtAll, Ghost2211 and purplesmoothie
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You were on your way with CO but got out of the car.

Reactions: TripleA, NoIdeaAtAll and Silvermorning
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I suggest you look at the pinned Suicide Resource Compilation.

Reactions: NoIdeaAtAll and Ghost2211