pictures

pictures

Jul 19, 2023
I have a quite a good amount of friends I'm in two bands I play bass and guitar I have a future of being a firefighter I volunteer at a library but I want to die but I feel like I can't let go from all of this i hate this I don't know if I want to live or die I can't decide but what you think should I live or die

• Hugs
Reactions: ruru_241 and snowlance
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
It´s your decision, we can´t tell you what to do. But why do you wanna die?

Reactions: pictures and snowlance
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
No one here or anywhere can decide for you whether you should live or die. I'm sorry, but that is a decision you must make.

I will say that having positive things in one's life doesn't invalidate suicidal feelings. So it's okay that you feel this way even though it sounds like you have some good things going for you.

It sounds like there is something going on despite those things, that's causing you to want exit out of life. Would you be comfortable sharing? It's okay if you don't want to.

Reactions: リンさん, TheGoodGuy, pictures and 1 other person
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
We can't really tell you whether you should die or not, that decision is entirely up to you. I will support whatever decision you make though.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and pictures
pictures

pictures

Jul 19, 2023
It´s your decision, we can´t tell you what to do. But why do you wanna die?
I just don't want to be here my life is great but it's also shit sure I have friends but I have no one to talk to my family life is shit that why i didn't mention it but I don't want to live anymore and I've kinda always felt like this
We can't really tell you whether you should die or not, that decision is entirely up to you. I will support whatever decision you make though.
Thank you
No one here or anywhere can decide for you whether you should live or die. I'm sorry, but that is a decision you must make.

I will say that having positive things in one's life doesn't invalidate suicidal feelings. So it's okay that you feel this way even though it sounds like you have some good things going for you.

It sounds like there is something going on despite those things, that's causing you to want exit out of life. Would you be comfortable sharing? It's okay if you don't want to.
I just don't wanta also I've always felt like this I know you guys can't decide for me but I needed someone to ask this too

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I just don't want to be here my life is great but it's also shit sure I have friends but I have no one to talk to my family life is shit that why i didn't mention it but I don't want to live anymore and I've kinda always felt like this
Can you elaborate more because you say your life is great but you still want to die.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I think it is a personal decision that must come from you. If you are hesitant, you must think for a long time with yourself and make the decision without recklessness

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I think it is a personal decision that must come from you. If you are hesitant, you must think for a long time with yourself and make the decision without recklessness
This is true. If you're still thinking about it, or rush things it could fail which could lead to more suffering. Please try not to do anything unless your sure of it.
In the end, it is all up to you.

U

uniqueusername987

Sep 9, 2023
oof this is relatable. I just started an internship I've been working on today, I'm the team manager of 11 other interns and just today I was like, you know, this is kind of fun. But I have my heart set on ctb.