R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I wish I ctb'd ages ago because now after my sister divorced and kids had to move to my city, they suffer a lot. They lost their friends and kids don't accept them here. They are isolated and are too happy when they come over the weekends because I pay attention unlike their parents. But I can't offer anything and when I decide to leave it will traumatise them because my dumbass self didn't ctb before all this.

Can't give them anything. Can't be a role model. Can't teach my nephew to try to be stronger because it won't impact him when I don't live that life myself. My parents divorced when I was even younger than them and I also had no one to equip me better for trash life. Instead I was emotional trainwreck for majority of my life. And when I stopped being that it was already over. Thanks mom and dad and thank you war. And thanks to all the kids in my earliest memories demonising me for being different nationality. I was treated as Hitler without being one. Thanks society.

Time is a flat circle. Really. And now I have to watch others going through this crap because humans love to procreate.

Lovely.

Sorry for the vent. I have to because I can't really be at peace atm. My nephew cried on my shoulder after he was grounded and they took his pc. But rant vent from that topic to general one about how his life got worse here after the divorce. He couldn't even cry around them but I saw him holding it in. And I can't teach him to be strong in this hell because of what I said. My words are meaningless when I didn't walk the talk.

I still do it anyway because I can't do anything else. I can hug these kids, help them with school and play with them. I can teach them some things as well I guess but I can't really do much for them in my situation. Like, I showed my nephew how to box and still have a punching bag, yeah that will help him... Sigh.

Fuck man. It was enough for me to deal with myself and now this.

Can humans just embrace antinatalism already if they can't even hold a family unit and be loyal? Or better yet just embrace it regardless. Life is pointless. Wake up sheeps. You are going in circles for what? Some selfish pleasure gives you the right to bring beings into this void?

Good job. Thanks for continuing the cycle and keeping us in this hell.

Rant over.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori