F

freedomfreezerstar

Dec 14, 2020
i am planning to kill myself when my family is on vacation or out of the house (they have been going on vacation for some reason during the pandemic, i have been kind of hoping they would give me covid and kill me), but the restrictions look like they are gonna get higher. I am a little bit worried, i feel myself slipping into a self destructive passively suicidal spell again and I get extremely anxious when I feel like I can't suicide. I don't think they are gonna go on vacation for a long time and this increases the chances of them possibly finding me. I started thinking about this maybe a month ago and I didn't plan to live until February, I literally thought I was gonna die right in january, i have not been paying attention in college, etc etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: Noriv159, justsad&done, sadworld and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I literally thought I was gonna die right in january, i have not been paying attention in college, etc etc.
I know that feeling. I thought I was gonna die last August but now I'll living until 2021.

Anyway, wish you the best and hope you can find peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mimiopo22 and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
My first attempt was like 5 years ago... I also had planned to die in summer this year... I'm sorry your feeling trapped like that...

Sending :hug::hug: and :heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Mr blobby

Mr blobby

Nov 29, 2020
I feel you. I was supposed to go on a short break next month. Go to a 5 star Hotel for a few nights, full spa treatment, all inclusive and get the job done there.

But unfortunately I'm in the uk and this f****** retarded tier 4 mutant virus lockdown BS is killing me slowly. They say we have to stay home and can't travel probably till Easter. I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I have the same issue and it's extremely frustrating; frankly it makes me more suicidal because I can't leave exactly when I want. Instead I have to follow the schedule of my relatives when they go on vacation or when they go to visit one of their friends.