Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
No one has to read this just pass it on by. I have to get this out before I physically hurt somebody. This how my day went: I woke up again FUCK!!!!! Why the FUCK do I have to keep waking up??? I don't want to be here. The only reason Im grateful is that I do NOT want to die in this shithole called NM. The people here are the most fucked up assholes I've met in my life. SInce I've been here my metal health has gone to hell. It wasn't this bad before. I HAVE to get out of here. I CANNOT die here. Then I attempt to drive to work in a normal fashion. Okay I've driven in NY, Tokyo, and LA. The assholes in this state think a red light means go. Seriously they are soooooooooooooooooooooo stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to work and little hitler is there - Good Morning - Happy Monday - how was your weekend - laugh - giggle - i wnat to throw up but I have nothing to throw up. she is the phoniest bitch I've ever met. This is the bitch who shorted my patcheck. So I am ow being given the cold shoulder at work by the fat whore who sits behind me because I was men to little hitler (does this remind anyone of 3rd grade?) this bitch would fuck anyone - seriously she is so fucking fat and wears clothes so fat you can see every roll in her body she constantly talks about her sex life (again I have nothing to throw up) and loves to show pictures of her private parts (oh just poke my eyes out PLEASE) what is wrong with these people?????????? And they say I have issues???????????????? I dont give a shit if no one talks to me it really makes my life easier. But little napoleon (who I work for) please wipe after you go to the bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!! your pants are dirty and you are a grown asss man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is copping an attitude with me - he has no balls - NONE. Then there is the lead attorney - his secretary who is never there (and I get bitched at for coming in 5 minutes early) and of course when his asst. is gone who does he come to for help - yup you got it ME. So he wants to to do shit for him today I get it done and he comes in 30 minutes before I have to leave I'm there until 5:18 and I get in trouble for staying LATE - please somebody take me out. PLEASE I will pay you. THen to top off my day - I have been waiting almost three months for the dumbasses at my last apartment to send me my deposit - they keep telling me they've sent it - then I call and they give me excuses like oh we thought you were going to pick it up or some shit like that - so Im honestly just ready to fucking call it a life and clock out permanently. Nothing will every change for me. I am invisible I count to no one and I am so tired of being shit on. If you read this you deserve a purple heart - if you didnt I don't blame you I think I am actually losing my mind ........................

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nomennescio, Valky, rationaltake and 5 others
weedico

weedico

six's herald
Jun 8, 2023
yknow this reminds me of the time a woman driving a porsche cut me off and i said out loud into my empty car "did you pay for that with alimony"

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori and Huntfish34
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
yknow this reminds me of the time a woman driving a porsche cut me off and i said out loud into my empty car "did you pay for that with alimony"
Please tell me you didn't actually read that who rant!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Huntfish34
weedico

weedico

six's herald
Jun 8, 2023
read it like a smash bros joker stage recovery brother

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Aisley and Huntfish34
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Damn I am impressed!!!! You are one tough brother
Thank you for making me laugh I really needed that I thought I was going to stroke out

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky, Praestat_Mori and Huntfish34
gomikasu

gomikasu

Jun 2, 2023
If your job is causing you this much stress it seems like a better idea to bail, than contiuing this downward spiral. I can't do much to help you other than recommending that you get physical evidence(photo/video) of the fat bitch showing you her vag or tits and take that to HR, unless she is HR at which point you're kinda fucked.

• Hugs
Reactions: nomennescio, Praestat_Mori and Huntfish34
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
If your job is causing you this much stress it seems like a better idea to bail, than contiuing this downward spiral. I can't do much to help you other than recommending that you get physical evidence(photo/video) of the fat bitch showing you her vag or tits and take that to HR, unless she is HR at which point you're kinda fucked.
I am fucked because she isn't HR but the lead attorney loves her she can do no wrong you know how that goes -Im just an old bitch jealous of a young fat bitch. I'm trying to get out of this hell hole. Im also filing an EEOC complaint

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Huntfish34
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Most people are shit , we should euthanize 99% of the worst human being and start over.

I barely go out anymore when i dont work , most people are annoying, unintelligent, dumb and they act like monkeys or worse. I am just waiting to die or have the courage to ctb.

If i was rich , i would buy a private island and never see people again. Well , not counting the people i would hire to get me foods and others stuff by boat.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Praestat_Mori
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Most people are shit , we should euthanize 99% of the worst human being and start over.

I barely go out anymore when i dont work , most people are annoying, unintelligent, dumb and they act like monkeys or worse. I am just waiting to die or have the courage to ctb.
I am with you. I stay to myself at work but obviously that doesnt work Good thing I'm not homicidal

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Gonnerr
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Wherever I go, I have headphones in so no one talks to me. And half the time there's nothing even playing!

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Praestat_Mori
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Yup, I read the rant, then thought "Who is this person living my life !" Just kidding, hope you felt a bit better after unloading.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I also read the post. Feel free to vent / rant as much you wish here there will be always someone here reading/listening! It can already be relieving!!

Reactions: SVEN
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so dreadful being around people like that, I find it so awful how humans can very easily make existing even worse, I understand why you would feel so tired of it all, to me this world truly is such a hellish place.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
sorry not sorry middle finger GIF
Just send them a nice card.

• Yay!
Reactions: thebookofdisquiet and Praestat_Mori