• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rs2212

Mar 8, 2023
Someone please help me die today

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Why do you have to die today? Nobody here can help you with that.

Reactions: rozeske, DepressedDude and Ash
R

rs2212

Mar 8, 2023
37 and a textbook narcissistic loser with nothing left to live for

• Informative
Reactions: Unknown21 and DepressedDude
itsover246

itsover246

Life destroyed by SSRIs
May 11, 2024
Pm me bro

Reactions: DepressedDude
rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
We aren't allowed to encourage or recommend any methods, and it's up to you to be able to overcome SI. But whatever you choose to do, I wish you the best of luck and you'll be able to find peace OP.

Reactions: AdamOndiAhman and Forveleth
itsover246

itsover246

Life destroyed by SSRIs
May 11, 2024
Oh u need to get ur post count up

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Why today? You were planning to die at Beachy Head back in December, so why the rush now?
Nobody here will help you die.
It's difficult to provide any kind of help at all when we know nothing about you. Would you like to explain your situation?

Reactions: rozeske, Crash_Bash_Dash, alltoomuch2 and 2 others
R

rs2212

Mar 8, 2023
Someone please help me die today
Yeah
Why today? You were planning to die at Beachy Head back in December, so why the rush now?
Nobody here will help you die.
It's difficult to provide any kind of help at all when we know nothing about you. Would you like to explain your situation?
As I have said I'm a textbook narcissist, who would want to live when there is no mental control. Fake it till you make it since December. You're right though I shouldn't have asked anyone to help me.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Yeah

As I have said I'm a textbook narcissist, who would want to live when there is no mental control. Fake it till you make it since December. You're right though I shouldn't have asked anyone to help me.
If you really want to ctb, there is a vast amount of information on this site. All you need is to do some reading. You don't need anyone to help you die. You can help yourself.
On the other hand, if what you are really looking for is support, you will have to explain a little more about yourself. I don't know much about narcissism, or why it should lead to a wish to die.

Reactions: fleetingnight, rozeske and Forveleth
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Can't help directly but can discuss effectiveness of different methods and what's available like we do all the time on this site. What methods have you looked into/have available?

R

rs2212

Mar 8, 2023
If you really want to ctb, there is a vast amount of information on this site. All you need is to do some reading. You don't need anyone to help you die. You can help yourself.
On the other hand, if what you are really looking for is support, you will have to explain a little more about yourself. I don't know much about narcissism, or why it should lead to a wish to die.
It's fine I should never have posted here