WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
This post is kinda related to the one I made about my new job. I have to interact and work with people who don't like me and I don't like them either. My job requires cooperation and communication with co workers and so I have to do all that with them. It's really exhausting! By the end of the shift i feel drained emotionally and physically. My mental health is deteriorating too. I get frequent anxiety and my ocd is consuming my energy. Other than that the job environment is really nice and the actual work isn't too much to handle. It's just the fact that I have to wake up everyday knowing the kind of people I will be interacting with all day. It sucks. Have you felt trapped and forced to interact with people you don't like?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Uh huh, Disappointered, antigone_iris and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Sure, happens to all of us at some point and it is hell. You sent their dildo presents yet? It is Christmas soon, I'd say take the chance.

• Wow
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, Despondent, Disappointered and 1 other person
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
Sure, happens to all of us at some point and it is hell. You sent their dildo presents yet? It is Christmas soon, I'd say take the chance.
Lmao unfortunately the country I live in doesn't allow sex toys business. Can't even order anything :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Lmao unfortunately the country I live in doesn't allow sex toys business. Can't even order anything :ahhha:

Fuck, I see this is our main problem and we need a new plan. What say to sculpting some out of cucumbers? :P

Reactions: GoneGoneGone and WitheringAway
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
Fuck, I see this is our main problem and we need a new plan. What say to sculpting some out of cucumbers? :P
Lmaooooo can't prepare a gift with no address. I don't know anything about them :ahhha:

• Hugs
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
This post is kinda related to the one I made about my new job. I have to interact and work with people who don't like me and I don't like them either. My job requires cooperation and communication with co workers and so I have to do all that with them. It's really exhausting! By the end of the shift i feel drained emotionally and physically. My mental health is deteriorating too. I get frequent anxiety and my ocd is consuming my energy. Other than that the job environment is really nice and the actual work isn't too much to handle. It's just the fact that I have to wake up everyday knowing the kind of people I will be interacting with all day. It sucks. Have you felt trapped and forced to interact with people you don't like?
Yes, I have felt like that. Some people make me grow white hairs, that's how stressful they are. I'm nervous about talking to people, especially if they're grumpy. A few days ago I had to take some papers to the city hall and I was afraid I was going to meet unfriendly people there. I was anxious af. To my surprise, people there were really nice, with one not very significant exception. Back to your situation. If the work environment and the actual work are alright, that is pretty awesome. How do you know your co-workers don't like you? Does anyone treat you badly? Some people can be very draining, that's for sure. I completely understand. Do you have any relaxing, or enjoyable activities planned for the end of the day? As for anxiety, it depends in what situations it appears. Sending you hugs :hug: :hug::hug:

• Love
Reactions: WitheringAway
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
Oops :)) cucumbers are health food anyway :P
:ahhha: :pfff: :pfff:
Yes, I have felt like that. Some people make me grow white hairs, that's how stressful they are. I'm nervous about talking to people, especially if they're grumpy. A few days ago I had to take some papers to the city hall and I was afraid I was going to meet unfriendly people there. I was anxious af. To my surprise, people there were really nice, with one not very significant exception. Back to your situation. If the work environment and the actual work are alright, that is pretty awesome. How do you know your co-workers don't like you? Does anyone treat you badly? Some people can be very draining, that's for sure. I completely understand. Do you have any relaxing, or enjoyable activities planned for the end of the day? As for anxiety, it depends in what situations it appears. Sending you hugs :hug: :hug::hug:
I was ranting the other day about how the female co workers in particular treat me like an outsider which felt really awkward and embarrassing at first since the male co workers were seemingly aware of the weird situation. It was really uncomfortable but I got used to it. Now the bit of realizing that the feeling is mutual makes it difficult for me to adjust. I've been consuming cigars and coffee like crazy since I started the job. So yeah flavored cigar (chocolate flavor in particular), coffee and music is a must after the shift. I quit smoking on 2018 and now I'm back at it which is a bummer because I was proud of the progress I made. But oh well. Thanks for the hugs lol sending you a bunch of them back :heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs