• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
i want tips. maybe there's some way to alleviate this for them. i sleep with my grandmother in the same room and another room is not an option. my mother will be in the next room. i will take the sn in the living room the way i planned and then immediately go and lie down on my bed. i usually sleep late on vacation and they will find my body around 10am. i need to know how to make this easier. would a physical letter help? i already have a virtual letter.

vent part - i didn't want them to find me like this.. my family is very good, they don't deserve this but I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

D

Deleted member 65988

Hold on so you're going to take SN in the living room? Isn't that an exposed area to be taking SN at.

Reactions: bluegodism and Sylveon
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Do you have a possibility to do it at least in the backyard or something? The best option would be a hotel room but I'm assuming you don't have that option.
Doing it in the living room may be too risky though in my opinion. You'll probably make noise with vomiting and it occurs long enough before dying to risk being heard and saved by someone.

Reactions: DandiFynalicious and Sylveon
D

Deleted member 65988

Doing it in a setting like a living room is absolutely risky, a room by yourself would've been much, much better but still, that's very risky and anyone could walk in on you vomiting.

Reactions: Sylveon
bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
Espera aí então você vai levar SN na sala? Essa não é uma área exposta para se levar SN?
in fact, i:m going to take it in the living room because i can't mix it in the bedroom (i sleep with my grandmother in the next bed). mixing in the living room and taking the glass to the bedroom would not be a smart choice since my grandmother would see.
Aliás, vou levar na sala porque não posso misturar no quarto (durmo com minha avó na cama ao lado). Projetar na sala e levar o copo para o quarto não seria uma escolha inteligente já que minha avó veria.
come to think of it, I think i'll do exactly that. prepare the mixture, take it to my room and sleep..
Aliás, vou levar na sala porque não posso misturar no quarto (durmo com minha avó na cama ao lado). Projetar na sala e levar o copo para o quarto não seria uma escolha inteligente já que minha avó veria.
come to think of it, I think i'll do exactly that. prepare the mixture, take it to my room and sleep..
Do you have a possibility to do it at least in the backyard or something? The best option would be a hotel room but I'm assuming you don't have that option.
Doing it in the living room may be too risky though in my opinion. You'll probably make noise with vomiting and it occurs long enough before dying to risk being heard and saved by someone.
there is no backyard at my house, but there is an outside area. maybe taking the sn in the area and if vomiting occurs vomiting there would be a good idea. my fear is to pass out there and be found and saved.

Last edited: