• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
About SN and brain damage

I have survived a massive (80 pills) of Diazepam overdose in combination with Alcohol. No brain damage whatsoever! Now about SN there is some truth it can cause brain damage, but there is also a lot of fear mongering involved.

I remember reading a story on this site of a person taking SN, then got unconscious and waking up couple of hours later, apparently with no brain damage!

Also if SN is really bad for your health and causes brain and organ damage there must be some reports by now claiming it does indeed harms your body. As far as I know these reports are lacking, maybe because these people were saved by medical intervention or maybe because they ingested to little so that no real harm was done.

Off course there is a risk of getting brain damage, it just depends on many factors. If you do SN the right way following Stan's Guide, the PPH and your SN is more then 95% pure, changes are very high you would die from it, especially if you take a second glass.

If there is enough SN in your body, then even when vomiting you would die. To make the whole process more comfortable and increase the risk of dying even more an antiemetic is a must and Ibuprofen and 25 tablets of Diazepam are also recommended.

If you follow the procedure well you should be unconscious in 15 - 20 minutes. When vomiting the first glass in like 5 - 10 minutes, then take the second glass, if you are now not unconscious in 5 - 10 minutes, then call an ambulance otherwise you may suffer brain and organ damage. The time frame when brain/organ damage occurs is approximately 1 hour after ingestion if in the meantime no methylene blue is given.

Reactions: Goku Black and wastingtime
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

I have survived a massive (80 pills) of Diazepam overdose in combination with Alcohol. No brain damage whatsoever! Now about SN there is some truth it can cause brain damage, but there is also a lot of fear mongering involved.

I remember reading a story on this site of a person taking SN, then got unconscious and waking up couple of hours later, apparently with no brain damage!

Also if SN is really bad for your health and causes brain and organ damage there must be some reports by now claiming it does indeed harms your body. As far as I know these reports are lacking, maybe because these people were saved by medical intervention or maybe because they ingested to little so that no real harm was done.

Off course there is a risk of getting brain damage, it just depends on many factors. If you do SN the right way following Stan's Guide, the PPH and your SN is more then 95% pure, changes are very high you would die from it, especially if you take a second glass.

If there is enough SN in your body, then even when vomiting you would die. To make the whole process more comfortable and increase the risk of dying even more an antiemetic is a must and Ibuprofen and 25 tablets of Diazepam are also recommended.

If you follow the procedure well you should be unconscious in 15 - 20 minutes. When vomiting the first glass in like 5 - 10 minutes, then take the second glass, if you are now not unconscious in 5 - 10 minutes, then call an ambulance otherwise you may suffer brain and organ damage. The time frame when brain/organ damage occurs is approximately 1 hour after ingestion if in the meantime no methylene blue is given.
I agree with you that brain damage might occur if you dont get help after consuming it but how come are there reports of people waking up hours later and are seemingly fine with no issues

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023

Did you pass out when you took the Diazepam and alcohol? And how long did it take?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Wait is this thread discussing reports about sn causing brain damage or what because this discussion has been rehashed more than a handful of times, if there is fear mongering involved with it, I don't know because there have been cases in medical papers where the patient recovers with no permanent injury but how this is established is interesting because we don't know about months later but then again, considering the amount of fatalities have gone unreported, chances are that there's more we don't know yet however the recovery from no significant sequelae depends on how fast medical intervention is sought and how swift is treatment from SN.
If you do SN the right way following Stan's Guide, the PPH and your SN is more then 95% pure, changes are very high you would die from it, especially if you take a second glass.
Well yes, that's why the protocol is there, to ensure effectiveness of the method in contribing to success so there won't have to be any concern over surviving to deal with.