H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
I will CTB with SN on 2024/1/1 if I don't have a girlfriend by then.
I'm short, 5'8, and average looking. I will never be the one girls are physically attracted to.
I had one relationship, I guess she liked my personality, but it's hard to show my personality without something to attract girls first.
Casual sex is out of question, I simply cannot generate the lust with my height and looks. Watching others have casual sex and get into relationships in rapid succession is too painful to bear.
If I'm feeling particularly bad I will CTB early.

M

magicwiccan1

Sep 22, 2023
I think it's all down to confidence. If you give off a confidant persona people will be attracted to it. Most girls are just average looking too.

Reactions: HappyForever? and undecided
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Man I get tired of posting this shit. Count yourself lucky you don't have a girlfriend. All of my biggest problems in life have been caused by losing a girlfriend/wife. Your looking for a relationship to bring you happiness. When it ends (and it will end) you'll be left gutted and soul shattered. Every fucking time! I'm on my final break-up, I can't take anymore. I may not have been happy being alone, but I wouldn't of had my soul crushed several times. I'm out of here soon.

U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
You can't suggest that everyone will have the same outcome as you've had, that's just ridiculous!
Sorry you're suffering, but that doesn't mean that everyone is lucky not to have a gf.

Reactions: HappyForever?