• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Hello there

I am in no way a believer of an after life as such and do not believe in religion or a God . I am an atheist , but I am open minded of the possibility of that being wrong

I have had this strange thing of feeling familiarity in certain places since I was a kid ( seeing a building or an area and getting nostalgic feelings from them , even though I have never seen them before ) but recently , since getting closer to catching the bus I guess , I have been getting more and more of these very brief sparks of " memories " or nostalgic feelings . They are un-canny and I can't think of where in this world they could have been influenced

I have this " memory " or " feeling " of having been in a previous life as the same person I am now and I was in a sort of boarding school type place that was in a ark shaped lattice covered wooden building set in a deep forest , surrounded by a water less moat . On paper or on text it looks like a creative fiction attempt , but I have got these nostalgic feelings of being there or in a place like it in a previous life . It was seeing a similar building in the Weald and Down land Museum in Chichester that triggered this nostalgic feeling or " memory " . I have attached a picture of the exact building that triggered these nostalgic memory sparks

I have this guess that life is mysterious and not what the scientists or the religious people tell us . I think they really have no clue and we can't know what life actually is and have have no control over it . I think our conscious dies and we get another conscious all over again in a parallel reality that is neither spiritual or scientific in the sense of what the scientists tell us in this world

I have other nostalgia previous life memories too , but every single one of these are brief sparks of memories and nothing in particular , like a memory of an event or a series of things that may have happened to me . They are just nostalgic feelings , kind of like De Ja Vu

What do you guys think ?

Attachments

• 2019-07-01 23.00.44.png
    2019-07-01 23.00.44.png
    745.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Reactions: waived and Tortured_empath
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
I love this kind of thing.
I don't think I have ever felt it .
I have experienced synchronicity , to some extent ...

I have no belief in prosaic theology but also harbor suspicions as to the creepily eerie nature of
the universe.

What the fuck is really going on ?

We are pattern making creatures though .. I quite like the holographic universe ( although I have no idea what is meant by it .)

All respect to Hawkins , Einstein et al , but they can just all fuck off really .( :/ )
Back ground radiation ...

What is it with the exact optical fit of the moon and the sun ?

Maybe reality is a lot more personal than we are led to believe ?
I am very fond of Dimension shifts ...
Sometimes I come across things that seem weird or I never was aware of them before .

( Always had a lot of confusion about the two shuttle disasters and just a few weeks ago discovered Passengers , a 2016 sci fi film that went right past me - and I am a sci -fi junky !)

I'm not in UK but would love to check out Wiltshire (?) in the late summer for some ionized air and patterned fields .

Sorry if I sound too flippant - it's a coping mechanism for the weird !

edit to add : cool building museum you mentioned !

Last edited:
Reactions: Now_And_Then
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Hello there

I am in no way a believer of an after life as such and do not believe in religion or a God . I am an atheist , but I am open minded of the possibility of that being wrong

I have had this strange thing of feeling familiarity in certain places since I was a kid ( seeing a building or an area and getting nostalgic feelings from them , even though I have never seen them before ) but recently , since getting closer to catching the bus I guess , I have been getting more and more of these very brief sparks of " memories " or nostalgic feelings . They are un-canny and I can't think of where in this world they could have been influenced

I have this " memory " or " feeling " of having been in a previous life as the same person I am now and I was in a sort of boarding school type place that was in a ark shaped lattice covered wooden building set in a deep forest , surrounded by a water less moat . On paper or on text it looks like a creative fiction attempt , but I have got these nostalgic feelings of being there or in a place like it in a previous life . It was seeing a similar building in the Weald and Down land Museum in Chichester that triggered this nostalgic feeling or " memory " . I have attached a picture of the exact building that triggered these nostalgic memory sparks

I have this guess that life is mysterious and not what the scientists or the religious people tell us . I think they really have no clue and we can't know what life actually is and have have no control over it . I think our conscious dies and we get another conscious all over again in a parallel reality that is neither spiritual or scientific in the sense of what the scientists tell us in this world

I have other nostalgia previous life memories too , but every single one of these are brief sparks of memories and nothing in particular , like a memory of an event or a series of things that may have happened to me . They are just nostalgic feelings , kind of like De Ja Vu

What do you guys think ?
I had to meet my Great Grandmother by accident once and it's
hard for me to believe that's totally just s coincidence. I feel it's irrational, but when you feel it, you feel it.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
In some cases this is a sign of epilepsy...

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've had dreams of being people in past lives but they were just dreams so I have no idea, if they were just dreams or more. When it comes to dreams, it could be anything.

Reactions: ZixivaldYrxes
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
I love this kind of thing.
I don't think I have ever felt it .
I have experienced synchronicity , to some extent ...

I have no belief in prosaic theology but also harbor suspicions as to the creepily eerie nature of
the universe.

What the fuck is really going on ?

We are pattern making creatures though .. I quite like the holographic universe ( although I have no idea what is meant by it .)

All respect to Hawkins , Einstein et al , but they can just all fuck off really .( :/ )
Back ground radiation ...

What is it with the exact optical fit of the moon and the sun ?

Maybe reality is a lot more personal than we are led to believe ?
I am very fond of Dimension shifts ...
Sometimes I come across things that seem weird or I never was aware of them before .

( Always had a lot of confusion about the two shuttle disasters and just a few weeks ago discovered Passengers , a 2016 sci fi film that went right past me - and I am a sci -fi junky !)

I'm not in UK but would love to check out Wiltshire (?) in the late summer for some ionized air and patterned fields .

Sorry if I sound too flippant - it's a coping mechanism for the weird !

edit to add : cool building museum you mentioned !

Thank you for the reply

You idea sounds interesting , I think I know for sure one thing though .... you don't just die and then experience nothing , it doesn't sound possible . Okay , may be that is right , but .... I am not so sure about that

The building that sparked that feeling or memory is called the Grid shell . There isn't much in there , but they do lots of wood work and other similar things . The base ment has a load of old junk like Victorian taps and Horse shoes , really old books and plaques

I have also been to places like the Walthamstow marshes here in London , the Grand Union Canal in Alperton , West London and had similar feelings

Yes the Weald and Down land Museum is an open air building museum in the country side of Chichester , South East England . It is worth a visit

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
I've had dreams of being people in past lives but they were just dreams so I have no idea, if they were just dreams or more. When it comes to dreams, it could be anything.

I have a friend who tells me that that I have experienced and may be your dreams as well , could be memory residue from past lives

He is a spiritual person though , so I take that sort of thing with a pinch of salt
In some cases this is a sign of epilepsy...

Yes , that is worrying
I had to meet my Great Grandmother by accident once and it's
hard for me to believe that's totally just s coincidence. I feel it's irrational, but when you feel it, you feel it.

How do you mean you had to meet her by accident ? Do you mean you don't know it was her ?

I agree , some thing is up with these
feelings I think

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I have a friend who tells me that that I have experienced and may be your dreams as well , could be memory residue from past lives

He is a spiritual person though , so I take that sort of thing with a pinch of salt

Yes , that is worrying

How do you mean you had to meet her by accident ? Do you mean you don't know it was her ?

I agree , some thing is up with these
feelings I think
I found her grave by accident when I wasn't looking for it.

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
i've been to the Weald and Downland Museum before but got shadowed by staff thinking i was up to no good. :{

weird to meet another visitor of a relatively obscure British town on this forum, quite a coincidence in itself !

What did you do there to make the staff think you was up to no good ?

That is incredible that I have come across another user who has been to that open air museum , it certainly isn't very well known

And Chichester is quite obscure , not a lot to do there and a bus service that needs attention

It is cool that Chichester and the Weald and Down land Museum are so close to the Isle Of Wight , another place I like so much

Reactions: not_a_robot
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
well i was wearing a white hoodie on a warm day (but not with the hood up) and i look about 18 so i think the staff member just presupposed that i was a hoodlum, even though i hadn't done anything wrong... i could maybe understand their suspicion if i was visiting the museum alone, but i was with my uncle.

the potholes need attention in the city too, and the bike theft epidemic (nowt to do with me !)

quaint pubs in the area though

That is pretty petty of that staff member to think you was any trouble just because you was wearing a certain top

Usually the staff there are so friendly , I enjoyed watching the black Smith making random metal stuff

I like the Chinese take away by the train station , the Magic Wok I think it is called and you get to choose your noodles and toppings

I have never been in a pub there , but the Isle of Wight has it's fair share of quaint pubs

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
did you visit the cathedral? i haven't been to the Isle of Wight since i was a child, i would love to go back

it's interesting you felt nostalgic from that particular building in the museum. it's apparently called the Gridshell and built in this century. have you considered a past life regression? even as a non-believer, it could yield more results for you

Do you mean the cathedral in Chichester ? No I haven't , I bet it is beautiful

The Isle of Wight is a brilliant place , full of mystery and magic

Yes I was told by a tour man there that the Grid shell was built in 2002 I think I remember him saying

I was merely walking up the hill there when I first noticed the building and as soon as I saw it WHACK that feeling or very brief spark came to me . The building is mostly hollow inside with a big base ment , but I have a nostalgic feeling in my head of being in a sort of boarding / camping school in a building designed like that , but with old fashioned class rooms inside , green house type rooms to study plants and teachers , other kids , et c . The surrounding wood land also felt familiar . Learning about Tudor type cultures , but in a alternate reality

I have never heard of a past life regression , what is that ?

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
it's a form of hypnotherapy. you sit or lie down, the practitioner guides you through closing your eyes and getting completely relaxed by asking you to visualise yourself being in some beautiful meadow or something to start. at some point they ask you to visualise opening a door of some description which will represent the entrance to a past life, and under the influence of hypnosis, you'll 'regress' certain memories from that alleged past life.

That sounds enticing , I will have to look that one up

It seems I am in THIS world as a punishment for some thing I did wrong in a past life

My mind suffers greatly

• Aww..
Reactions: omoidarui
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
Oh man , how did I miss this reply ?
I looked it up and medical experts have the opinion that it is all a hallucination , but the people like Dr Brian Weiss are convinced this past life thing is real

I have tried to think of things from my child hood that may have influenced this ' memory ' and nothing has come up in my mind

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
These sparks of possible past life memories have been getting more and more since I have settled on a possible time to do what I have to do . They are just feelings of nostalgia, but in that forest sort of place. I honestly do not believe we just shut our eyes and are in a forever sleep like most people think

The place I feel I have been to has a really innocent feel to it and no bad things happen. It feels like I have been sent here to this gutter of a world as a punishment

I am thinking about going to that museum before I go to the Isle of Wight for the last time . Just some thing fun and refreshing for me to do before I act upon my plans