DisillusionedDragon

DisillusionedDragon

Pessimist/Antinatalist
Nov 25, 2020
Hello everyone
I am really bad at group/forum conversations. I have been visiting this site for quite a long time and finally made an account last November. But I'm still a New Member because I never write anything. But I just feel like I don't have anything to say. I'm just so done with life and want to leave. I have to spend almost all of my time and energy on getting through the day, so I have very little left for writing with people, even if I want to.
I don't know where I'm going with this post.
I would love to chat with people on here, I'm just really struggling if it isn't a one on one conversation. But I'll try to be more active, it's the only way to getting to one on one conversations after all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf, Tarod, Otto and 11 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Looking forward to it, feel free to reply to all of my 1800+ messages as a start (don't forget to react to all of them).

• Yay!
Reactions: TriggerHappy and death137
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Hey, have you tried the games in Off Topic? It's a good way to start interaction without the need to comment anything profound.

Reactions: oversizedsweaters, TessB, Dead Meat and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Well then, WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide my new Global Family Member. I am so happy that you joined everyone here and are posting now. We are a family the loves, cares, has a endless supply of love, empathy, kindness, caring and SUPPORT for one another. As you hopefully will find, we are 1, yes 1, family here, no matter the different view points, we still love and care for each other and that is what makes us so powerful with love and care for each other. That is why people like, fix the 26th, do not get and never will. sorry for adding that and tainting this post to you, but I get so upset with narrow mined people who can not see past their noses. Walter (yes Walter is my REAL first name never ever anything phoney about me ever) :hug::happy::heart:

• Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy, Otto, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
But I'm still a New Member because I never write anything. But I just feel like I don't have anything to say. I'm just so done with life and want to leave. I have to spend almost all of my time and energy on getting through the day, so I have very little left for writing with people, even if I want to.
I don't know where I'm going with this post.

First of all: Hello.

Do not worry about whether or not you have something to write. One of the purposes of this forum is to give people a space to vent about whatever is on their mind - think of it like a blow-off valve. It could be a post about your day so far, or something more simple. Your posts do not have to be essays; they can be as big or as little as you want. What is important is that your posts give you some feeling of relief.

• Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy, Otto, whywere and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You say you have nothing to say but your words are actually quite interesting!
Feel free to pm me if you wanna talk! (especially about philosophical stuff such as the meaning of life haha)

• Love
Reactions: DisillusionedDragon, whywere and LittleBabyNothing
tormennted

tormennted

Feb 13, 2021
I'm just so done with life and want to leave. I have to spend almost all of my time and energy on getting through the day, so I have very little left for writing with people, even if I want to.
I can so relate to this and glad to see there are other people like me here. It surprises me how much posts people have around here, wouldn't have expected that suicidal people have so much will in them to write, makes me feel like I don't belong even here. I also worry that people will think that I'm a pro-lifer when mesaging them for having such a few posts, but that's just me being anxious as usual.
I think a good advice is what someone else said to try games threads, commenting little by little, and it might get easier by time :)

• Love
Reactions: DisillusionedDragon, whywere and Otto
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Maybe try out the chatroom, where you could lurk or just write a little when comfortable.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
welcome Disillusioned Dragon:
""I'm just so done with life and want to leave. I have to spend almost all of my time and energy on getting through the day""
well i think you might have just the stuff that makes you a hard-earned member of this little club!
ps: top right of the purple bar is your profile area - you can open conversations with others if you're into privacy: be aware some have privacy settings and aren't into that..
take it easy :: you will learn most people don't judge :: i'm sure you have loads of questions / re: methods etc / there's loads of experience & stuff to learn
come on in - the waters' warm... just watch out for the predators (they're the ones with empty black eyes and shark's teeth... they won't eat you they want you to live >> uuugh. ha. ha. apologies (not terribly healthy today)
again, welcome.

• Love
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing and whywere