• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Feelingsruiner

Feelingsruiner

Nov 8, 2019
I just broke up with my boyfriend (with whom I live). He kept on complaining about how unhappy and complicated I am. I'm the worst person ever in his eyes. He was the only person not hating me and now it's gone.
I have nowhere to go. I have health issues. No family. No friends. No job. No money. I don't know what to do except CTB. Why do I have no other way out? I want another way out...

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, dreamsofdestruction, Kirakishoo and 3 others
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
Hi Feelingsruiner,
True, your situation doesnt sound good....but there is help out there. Where i live we have help organisations for women like you, they provide a bed, food and can offer opportunities to find back into a liveable existence.... I don't know where you are, but Im pretty much sure there is something similiar.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kirakishoo and Hunter100
Feelingsruiner

Feelingsruiner

Nov 8, 2019
Hi Feelingsruiner,
True, your situation doesnt sound good....but there is help out there. Where i live we have help organisations for women like you, they provide a bed, food and can offer opportunities to find back into a liveable existence.... I don't know where you are, but Im pretty much sure there is something similiar.
I really don't want to go in such a place. I want to live normally, I tried for so long to, since a child it's always been bad and I have no strength or hope for a better future anymore. I can't go through another hard situation. Not now that my health is leaving me. Thank you for trying to give me some advice anyway that's really nice ❤️

Reactions: Kirakishoo
T

tom90

Oct 1, 2019
How old are you?
I am going throught something similiar, you can pm me if you want to talk, you will feel better.

Reactions: Kirakishoo and Hunter100
Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
I really don't want to go in such a place. I want to live normally, I tried for so long to, since a child it's always been bad and I have no strength or hope for a better future anymore. I can't go through another hard situation. Not now that my health is leaving me. Thank you for trying to give me some advice anyway that's really nice ❤
If you don't mind sharing, what health problems are you going through?

Anyway he will change his mind? Anger has a way of letting loose emotions that you don't really mean sometimes

Feelingsruiner

Feelingsruiner

Nov 8, 2019
How old are you?
I am going throught something similiar, you can pm me if you want to talk, you will feel better.
I am in my mid 20s, PMs are always appreciated, thank you
If you don't mind sharing, what health problems are you going through?

Anyway he will change his mind? Anger has a way of letting loose emotions that you don't really mean sometimes

Breathing problems (no diagnosis yet, but lots of doctors appointments)

He doesn't want to break up with me. I do. Because he suffers because of me... And I can see that it's becoming too much to handle for him, he's losing patience, and sadly it makes my depression worse so it's a never-ending circle (if that makes any sense)

Last edited:
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
So, you love him and he loves you?