• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
my professor, my sibling, my peers... fuck, even my parents today. i have nobody to talk to. my parents keep asking me "what's wrong? can we help?" and then pull these mind bending tricks on me, expecting me to trust them. my mother yelled for me to open the bathroom door today (i wasn't doing anything), she started pulling up my sleeves and asked my to undress. then, no more than 5 minutes later, she comes into my room demanding i talk to her or else she's going to take my computer and phone away. i couldn't argue with her because im not financially stable enough to leave and had to dig up an old chrome book to type this.

i cried for the first time in like a month

if you're struggling with SI, talk to my parents. you will want to kill yourself twice! 10/10 suicide motivation!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: onbekend, reclaimedbynature, Sannti and 4 others
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I'm really sorry to hear about that. It's crushing to have no one you can trust and talk to.
Feel free to pm me if you'd like. No judgements here<3

• Love
Reactions: throneofdispair03
DoomValuer

DoomValuer

So lost...
Nov 3, 2023
I'm also here I you wanna talk, and I'm also on similar situation.