• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

huntergirl14

huntergirl14

Mar 15, 2023
I have nobody in this universe, no one whom I can talk to whenever I want to, or share my feelings, share if I am having a good day or a bad day. And it feels heavy carrying all the things inside your brain.
And this is a feeling that I would never wish upon anyone.

The only way people might think of me in a good light is if I die, so if I think about suicide, is it because I want attention? NO, because when I die, I would like to be invisible, I don't even want anyone to find my remains or to even wonder oh where are they right now. I want to be erased, because my feelings and thoughts already don't exist.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Joarga, QueerMelancholy, Unknown21 and 4 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You're not alone. Me too. I hear you. I had family but they all started dying off starting about 6 years ago and now they're all dead. Don't have any friends. It's just me left now. Nobody to talk to. Nobody to see. The loneliness is excruciatingly painful, probably killing me really. No love from anyone. It really sucks. There's really no fix for it. It just is. I'm not waiting to die from loneliness. I need to go. There's nothing here for me anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, divinemistress36 and tvwowacct
T

tvwowacct

Jun 15, 2024
I've had moments where I have no one, and moments where I have anyone and everyone, both are equally lonely in my eyes. I just tell myself this is a temporary placement and those that'll take my loneliness away also have the chance to make it greater.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: QueerMelancholy and Sad & Empty girl